BARO Automatic Setting

Hello all,

My altimeter 80% of the time automatically resets itself to standard 29.92 at pretty low altitudes during climb (~5-10K ft).  I have the automatic BARO reset featured turned off and clicked save on EFB, but it's still resetting.  I'm wondering if anyone has this issue? 

Thank you.  

That’s strange. I’m not aware there is a „automatic Baro“ setting anywhere. I know in the EFB you can turn on if your transition altitude and level will be entered automatically into your FMS depending at which airport you are. But it doesn’t set your Baro. It will only let your Baro flash on your PFD when the transition altitude is reached. 

The only way of setting your Baro automatically that I’m aware of is by pressing „B“ on your keyboard. But that is a MSFS keybinding and is not specific to the CRJ. 

17 hours ago, Puuhbear said:

That’s strange. I’m not aware there is a „automatic Baro“ setting anywhere. I know in the EFB you can turn on if your transition altitude and level will be entered automatically into your FMS depending at which airport you are. But it doesn’t set your Baro. It will only let your Baro flash on your PFD when the transition altitude is reached. 

The only way of setting your Baro automatically that I’m aware of is by pressing „B“ on your keyboard. But that is a MSFS keybinding and is not specific to the CRJ. 

Thanks for the reply.  It's strange indeed.  I've disabled the "B" reset as well just in case I was pressing it, but still have the issue.  Yes, you're correct on the EFB setting.  Boy, I really would like to get to the bottom of this....

39 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

you don't have the AI copilot enabled in anyway do you?

Thanks for chiming in.  Not that I'm aware of, but where in options can I verify that? 

In the in game drop down menu where the camera and ATC etc is you have a "Pilot" that allows you to select things.

Then there is also the Main menu options where there is the Assistance settings... maybe also check those..

17 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

In the in game drop down menu where the camera and ATC etc is you have a "Pilot" that allows you to select things.

Then there is also the Main menu options where there is the Assistance settings... maybe also check those..

Bless you, will check, thank you! 

Archived