installation error

3 saat önce Heinz Flichtbeil şunları söyledi:

Merhaba,

bize tam olarak hata mesajını söyleyebilir misiniz?

En yeni SAM2 Suite yüklü mü?

Bu v 1.4.3

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5007-scenery-animation-manager-suite/

Selamlar Heinz

Sahne geliştirici paketini yüklemeye çalıştığımda veya başka bir şey yüklemeye çalıştığımda zaten v 1.4.3'e sahibim ya da paket mesajında kurulum hatası aldım.Bu arada jetways var ve beni steam lisanslı takip et

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Do other downloads work? For example, does the update for the base plugin to version 2.2.5 work as expected? Also, try installing GlobalTrees just for checking if this is a general SAM Suite issue or it's a problem with the particluar Developer Pack installation.

And, please create an antivirus exclusion for your X-Plane folder so files are not scanned in real time for anything XP related (this will at least improve performance slightly and might also help in your case).

4 hours ago, FlyAgi said:

Diğer indirmeler çalışıyor mu? Örneğin, temel eklentinin 2.2.5 sürümüne güncellemesi beklendiği gibi çalışıyor mu? Ayrıca, GlobalTrees'i yalnızca bunun genel bir SAM Suite sorunu mu yoksa belirli Developer Pack yüklemesiyle ilgili bir sorun mu olduğunu kontrol etmek için yüklemeyi deneyin.

Ve lütfen X-Plane klasörünüz için bir antivirüs dışlaması oluşturun, böylece dosyalar XP ile ilgili herhangi bir şey için gerçek zamanlı olarak taranmaz (bu en azından performansı biraz artıracaktır ve sizin durumunuzda da yardımcı olabilir).

Sir as ı defined ı can not install other things like global trees because of installation error. ı deactive my antivirus while ı was installing sam  and sam's feature and ı removed or reset sam suit a lots of time. Can you share me the link which is include scenery developer pack if you have ? Maybe ı should try to install manuely.

• Developer

Because of legal reasons I can't share the deloper pack but if you can't install anything with SAM Suite but the downloading works there might be an issue with bad path setup in SAM Suite. Please click the gear Icon in SAM Suite, then click the 'paths' tab and make sure you have a valid X-Plane folder set up in the 'X-Plane' path box (this has to be the path including folder to your X-Plane installation). It make senso get the Suite working right because there are lots of updates here and then and you certainly don't want to miss them.

Also try running SAM Suite with admin rights (right click > run as admin) and try this way, I was told this helped for some users.

Archived