GW error in SD

CFG874

Hello,
I currently have to fly everything with the A319 + P3dv4. Something is wrong with the weights. Attached photo. In the MCDU everything seems correct but in the SD the specification for the GW does not match the MCDU and the FuelPlanner. This results in a TO Config error in the checklist. Please check.
Thanks MfG
CFG874 Bernd20210503_133918.heic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I checked all files. Every empty weight is the same value.

Only an error like this would your observation explain.

Maybe in the last update a file was not updated via the updater.

We plan to release a new installer with all current files, that should fix every updater issue. But it will take some time.

Hello,
The funny thing is that, as always, I first load everything with loadsheet and then do it with ground service and wait until everything is loaded (Service Fuel and PAXE).
1. If I look at the GW after a while of the flight, everything is correct again.
2. If GSX is not available and I load with Instant, the weight is correct again.
That again as a hint from me.
Thank you CFG874 Bernd

I'll try it.
The data from the FPL are taken over with Load / Sheet and then I start the ground service with service, fuel and pax.
Sometimes a lot of time goes by.
But since I have all the data from the fuel planner, I give them
   - sometimes - enter the values in the MCDU for ZFG / ZFWCG and block fuel. Refueling and boarding will continue until everyone is on board. Maybe it's because I can only enter the values ZFG / ZFWCG and Fuel in the MCDU after everything is complete ??? Is just a guess from me but am working on it.
CFG874 Bernd

Ja ich versuche es mal.
Die Daten vom FPL werden mit Load/Sheet übernommen und dann starte ich den Groundservice mit Service, Fuel und Paxe.
Machmal vergeht sehr viel Zeit dabei. 
Da ich aber vom Fuelplanner die Daten alle habe, gebe ich die 
  - manchmal - die Werte in die MCDU für ZFG/ZFWCG und Blockfuel ein. Die Betankung und Bording läuft aber weiter, bis alle an Board sind. Vielleicht liegt es daran, das ich erst nach dem alles komplett ist die Werte ZFG/ZFWCG und Fuel in die MCDU eintragen darf ???   Ist nur eine Vermutung von mir arbeite aber daran.
CFG874 Bernd

Hello,
here again pictures with fuelplaner.
I only restarted it for the photos, but forgot to press the reset button. Therefore the trim is not correct in the picture, but only in the picture. The values were correctly adopted in the Airbus.
Overall there is a difference of approx. 2.9 tons. This is retained until landing and I think it is the same on other flights.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
hier nochmal Bilder mit Fuelplaner. 
Ich habe diesen nur für die Fotos nochmal gestartet, aber dabei vergessen die Taste reset zu drücken. Deshalb stimmt im Bild der trimm nicht, aber nur im Bild. Im Airbus wurde die Werte richtig übernommen. 
Insgesamt ist eine Differenz von ca. 2,9t. Diese bleibt auch bis zur Landung erhalten und ist auch auf anderen Flügen glaube ich gleich.
CFG874 Bernd 

Foto anbei.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, CFG874 said:

Hello,
here again pictures with fuelplaner.
I only restarted it for the photos, but forgot to press the reset button. Therefore the trim is not correct in the picture, but only in the picture. The values were correctly adopted in the Airbus.
Overall there is a difference of approx. 2.9 tons. This is retained until landing and I think it is the same on other flights.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
hier nochmal Bilder mit Fuelplaner. 
Ich habe diesen nur für die Fotos nochmal gestartet, aber dabei vergessen die Taste reset zu drücken. Deshalb stimmt im Bild der trimm nicht, aber nur im Bild. Im Airbus wurde die Werte richtig übernommen. 
Insgesamt ist eine Differenz von ca. 2,9t. Diese bleibt auch bis zur Landung erhalten und ist auch auf anderen Flügen glaube ich gleich.
CFG874 Bernd 

Foto anbei.

Kannst du mir mal bitte die betreffende Aircraft.cfg schicken?

Values are different from flight to flight.
CFG874 Bernd

Which ones please ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, CFG874 said:

Values are different from flight to flight.
CFG874 Bernd

Which ones please ?

The aircraft.cfg of the A319 you used in the screenshots. CFM or IAE...?

Hello,
I already thought the long file was wrong !!!!
Anyway, I won't be back at the PC until Sunday evening at the earliest.
Thanks again.
CFG874 Bernd

Hello,
I'm still testing.
Here's what I found out.
GSX via Add-ons Disable:
Load and Fuel --- Loadsheet - Instant ------------- GW ok
Load and Fuel --- Loadsheet via MCDU3 Cargo + Fuel + Boarding
GW ok.
GSX Add-ons Enable:
Load and Fuel - Loadsheet ---
Via GSX Menue: Catering + Refueling + Boarding
Error of the GW. Instead of a GW of 69.3 t (as entered in MCDU) this time only shows 68.2 t.
Please note: I need a total of 11.75 t of fuel for this flight - but the remaining amount before refueling is 2.37 t,
so I have to refuel 9.38 tons. Maybe the problem lies somewhere.
Somehow it can only be in conjunction with GSX.
For today it's time to rest with my only stewardess.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Ich bin immer noch beim Testen.
Folgendes habe ich herausgefunden.
GSX über Add-ons Disable : 
Load and Fuel --- Loadsheet  -- Instant    -------------GW   ok
Load and Fuel --- Loadsheet  über MCDU3 Cargo  + Fuel + Boarding ------------GW ok .

GSX Add-ons Enable :
Load and Fuel -- Loadsheet ---  Über GSX Menue : Catering + Refueling  + Boarding    ------Fehler des GW.

Statt GW von 69,3 t ( wie in MCDU eingegeben ) zeigt diesmal nur an 68,2 t.
Zu beachten : Für diesen Flug brauche ich insgesamt 11,75 t Treibstoff - die Restmenge vor Tanken beträgt aber 2,37 t, 
also muß ich 9,38 t nachtanken. Vielleicht liegt da irgendwo der Fehler. 
Irgendwie kann es nur im Zusammenspiel mit GSX sein.
Für heute ist Ruhe mit meiner einzigen Stewardess angesagt.
CFG874 Bernd   

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi we can't recreate with our setup, also running GSX.
Is your GSX up to date?

Maybe a reinstall of the Bus might solve the problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Those are the GSX-Settings you should use in connection with the Aerosoft Airbus immersion.

Hello,
I've checked everything too and it's okay. I reinstalled the A319 and always got the same result.
The difference arises only when I do not charge the A319 via the MCDU3 but via GSX. But still, after I have loaded everything correctly via GSX, Pax, Cargo, and Fuel, the value TOW / ACT in the MCDU3 is correct.
Where does the value GW come from in the SD?

Hallo,
Auch das habe ich alles überprüft und ist in Ordnung. Ich habe den A319 nochmal neu installiert immer das gleich Ergebnis.
Die differenz entsteht nur wenn ich den A319 nicht über die MCDU3 lade sondern über GSX. Aber trotzdem stimmt doch nachdem ich alles richtig über GSX geladen habe Pax, Cargo, und Fuel der Wert TOW/ACT in der MCDU3. 
Woher kommt den der Wert  GW     in dem SD ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, CFG874 said:

Hello,
I've checked everything too and it's okay. I reinstalled the A319 and always got the same result.
The difference arises only when I do not charge the A319 via the MCDU3 but via GSX. But still, after I have loaded everything correctly via GSX, Pax, Cargo, and Fuel, the value TOW / ACT in the MCDU3 is correct.
Where does the value GW come from in the SD?

Hallo,
Auch das habe ich alles überprüft und ist in Ordnung. Ich habe den A319 nochmal neu installiert immer das gleich Ergebnis.
Die differenz entsteht nur wenn ich den A319 nicht über die MCDU3 lade sondern über GSX. Aber trotzdem stimmt doch nachdem ich alles richtig über GSX geladen habe Pax, Cargo, und Fuel der Wert TOW/ACT in der MCDU3. 
Woher kommt den der Wert  GW     in dem SD ?

The SD indicates direct the weight from the simvar.

Aircraft.cfg empty weight plus fuel and cargo values from sim.

Can you check the fuel cargo/pax values in the loading menu of the sim? Are they the same as the intended load?

Hello,
I'm on the trail of the mistake. A318-A319 V 1.4.2.1 newly installed and GSX also new version 2.9.3.0.
For cargo, fuel, boarding with the MCDU3, the numbers for SD - GW are slowly increasing - normal.
After Load / sheet 126 Paxe 3.15 Cargo and Fuel 7.54 Kg the following happens "at the gate". I start GSX only paxe
Display of the MCDU 3:
126 156/0 Boarding flashes green + shortly afterwards
126 156/10 approx. 10 seconds later
126 156/70 Paxe GW changes as it should.
The values in the MCDU for Paxe and then remain as it is.
When boarding is complete, the display suddenly pops up
126 156/126 but GW no longer changes.
The difference in the MCDU 1/2 and the GW in SD is as follows. The remaining PAXE are no longer counted with GSX.
Paxe 126 - 70 = 56Paxe * 84 kg = 4.7 t difference.
If there are more or fewer people, the difference is greater or smaller.
Why that's so, I do not know. As an attachment GSX 2nd side of the setting.
Thanks MfG
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Ich bin dem Fehler auf der Spur.  A318-A319 V 1.4.2.1neu installiert  und GSX auch neue Version  2.9.3.0.
Beim  Cargo, Fuel, Boarding mit der MCDU3 steigen die Zahlen beim SD -- GW langsam an - normal.  
Nach Load/sheet 126 Paxe 3,15 Cargo und Fuel 7,54 Kg passiert folgendes, " am Gate ". Ich starte GSX nur Paxe  
Anzeige  der MCDU 3 :  
126                156/0    Boarding blinkt grün + kurz danach
126                156/10   ca.  10 sekunden später schon
126                156/70 Paxe    GW verändert sich wie es soll.
Die Werte in der MCDU für Paxe und bleiben dann so stehen.
Wenn das Boarding abgeschlossen ist springt die Anzeige plötzlich auf  
126                156/126 aber GW ändert sich nicht mehr.
Die Differenz in der MCDU 1/2  und dem GW in  SD ergibt sich wie folgt. Es werden mit GSX die restlichen PAXE nicht mehr gezählt.
Paxe 126 - 70 = 56Paxe * 84 Kg = 4,7 t Differenz.
Bei mehr oder weniger Paxe ist die Differenz größer oder kleiner.
Warum das so ist weiss ich nicht. Als Anlage GSX 2.Seite der Einstellung.
Danke MfG 
CFG874 Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem seems to be related to "GSX-passengers" and as it stops at 70 I think it is maybe based on "bussing". If I am right then at that position there is no jetway available for boarding and in the GSX-simulation parameters you have checked "Multiple trips"? Please do us a favor and test loading again under the following conditions:

• Use a position with a jetway
  • Untick "Multiple trips".

Hello,
We are slowly getting closer to the matter.
Have multiple trips disabled and the location is EDDB Jetway.
This error occurs on both A319 and A320 buses, but only at the Jetway location, over the bridge.
At a parking position where the bus pulls up for the crew and passengers, everything is normal. Boarding then takes about 10 minutes and GW increases slowly until the values match.
Maybe I should uninstall the "REX Worldwide Airports" I bought from Aerosoft. Could it be because of that?
I'll keep looking. Seems like a difficult birth this time.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Langsam kommen wir der Sache näher.
Habe Multiple trips deaktiviert und die Position ist EDDB Jetway.
Dieser Fehler tritt beiden Bussen A319 und A320 auf, aber nur an der Position von Jetway, über die Brücke.
An einer Parkposition wo der Bus für Besatzung und Paxe vorfährt ist alles normal. Boarding dauert dann ca. 10 Minuten und GW steigt langsam an bis die Werte übereinstimmen.
Vielleicht sollte ich die  " REX Worldwide Airports " deinstallieren die ich von Aerosoft gekauft habe . Könnte es daran liegen ?
Ich schau mal weiter. Scheint diesmal eine schwere Geburt zu sein.
CFG874 Bernd 

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived