Pause at Top Of Descent doesn't work.

Hello everypne. I was flying from Shanghai ZSPD to Hamburg EDDH, and for some reason I should go to sleep, my settings allow Airbus to set simulator on pause at top of descent. So, I woke up and turned on my monitor, than find out A330 on ground aolmost died with no power. 
I have question, does I must set something else in MCDU for correct pausing?
To prevent some questions: Yes, I have option pause at T/D in turned ON and no, there is no flight plan discontity beetwen points and T/D 

Oh, sorry wrong place, move it to the right topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I have no Idea what could cause this strange behaviour as you are stating that there is a pseudo waypoint T/D in your flightplan and that the respective MCDU3 option is set to  ON. Did this happen the first time or can you reproduce it? Please try again using this feature - maybe on a short test flight - if it is generally working on your system or not. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

That could also be another problem. We had sometimes a bug where the managed speed dropped suddenly below green dot, it could also be a aggressive wind that disabled the AP…

many reasons possible…

6 hours ago, Hanse said:

Sorry, but I have no Idea what could cause this strange behaviour as you are stating that there is a pseudo waypoint T/D in your flightplan and that the respective MCDU3 option is set to  ON. Did this happen the first time or can you reproduce it? Please try again using this feature - maybe on a short test flight - if it is generally working on your system or not. 

First time, before it was working 

• 2 weeks later...

I only fly your A330 but I find that if I don't have the full approach with runway info put into the box, the aircraft skips TOD. So on long hauls, I make sure to fill in everything that I will likely expect on arrival and also set my VA software to Pause at TOD just in case the airbus decides on its own to skip it.

Archived