just to say Thank you Aerosoft

aaphebus

To be honest, at first I was not really interested in the CRJ. But I really wanted to try it, just like a test, a test to know about my real feeling toward this new MSFS2020.

I left the sim weeks ago because of so many performances issues with the default liners.

So I bought the CRJ... Launched the sim... Learn everything I need to learn about the plane to fly it  the best I could.

And it was like a dream. Of course there are some little bugs here and there. But really not so bad for me since I didn't know anything about the CRJ before yesterday.

But, the performances... It flies like a dream with my old computer... No stutters, no FPS drop, smooth as silk... I have even better performances than with MSFS GA planes.

So my conclusion ; thank you, really, Aerosoft, for giving my faith back in this hobby and showing it's possible to enjoy liners in this sim.

On 5/2/2021 at 6:45 PM, aaphebus said:

To be honest, at first I was not really interested in the CRJ. But I really wanted to try it, just like a test, a test to know about my real feeling toward this new MSFS2020.

I left the sim weeks ago because of so many performances issues with the default liners.

So I bought the CRJ... Launched the sim... Learn everything I need to learn about the plane to fly it  the best I could.

And it was like a dream. Of course there are some little bugs here and there. But really not so bad for me since I didn't know anything about the CRJ before yesterday.

But, the performances... It flies like a dream with my old computer... No stutters, no FPS drop, smooth as silk... I have even better performances than with MSFS GA planes.

So my conclusion ; thank you, really, Aerosoft, for giving my faith back in this hobby and showing it's possible to enjoy liners in this sim.

I'll second all this. I'm having real joy flying the CRJ.  No problems at all. Just flew around southern Norway with 4 take-offs/landings - all normal and realistic if you like.  Then took the a/c to 8000 and did clean and dirty stalls....interesting but probably realistic mushy nose drops....having a ball with this a/c Mathijs!!

On 5/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, Transair said:

having a ball with this a/c Mathijs!!

Can't fly anything else for the moment... maybe only my little Robin DR400 from time to time to explore some scenario.. The CRJ has just set a new standard for me. I will not be able to accept less in term of realism and performances. Can't wait for the Twin Otter.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived