CRJ for MSFS Vol 1 Manual

We would appreciate it if the margins in Volume 1 were narrower so they matched the size of the other 5 volumes.  The way Volume 1 is formatted, makes it so hard to read.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to print all the manuals, but volume 1 pdf has that horrible grey bar on the right. I suppose it is sufficient to regenerate it...

can you do that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

The Volume 1 that comes with the 1.0.3 update does not have that annoying grey as the earlier one did. The standalone ones you'll find on your shop account page for the MFS CRJ still have the grey bar down the right side.

• 1 month later...

Thanks.

I had asked about this back in April and did not realize it had been changed.  I kept looking at the Aerosoft site and the same manual was there with the annoying gray bar, making the print so much smaller.

Seems like you should update the manuals at: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?%2Ffiles%2Fcategory%2F130-latest-crj-manuals%2F

Archived