light MASTER AVIONICS 2 ON /OFF

Hi

I try to switch the light ON and OFF of the AVIONICS MASTER 2 in the X-Craft 135  with the button 7 and 8 on the honneycomb alpha. After more than a week I do not find the solution.

Du to an error of configuration, I have had a bad message about a problem with the pluggin AFC_Bridge by using FlyWithLua. It was impossible to use again the stick of my honneycomb. In a windows in front of me there is a black +. To move the aircraft the solution was to use the mouse. Impossible to use again my honneycomb.

The best solution is perhaps to use the honneycomb configurator. My god, it is very difficult. I understand nothing.

So please, would you help me. It will be very kind of you if you had enought time to help me.

Below I give you the photos.

Thank you very much.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Eric,

you have to verify that the dataref for that functionality is actually a writeable one. While you might observe a state change via the dataref monitor, that does not automatically mean that you can also write into it. If in question, it is always best to go ask the aircraft maker directly, as they know their plane best.

Archived