AFCBridge/BFC_Throttle message

Hello,

I have made a custom variable for the DO228 Throttle and Yoke with the configurator.

Since then with all aircraft, beside for the Do228 it self, this massage shows at the first screen when X-plane all has loaded the message in the pic attached.

I know how to get rid of this for the moment, but it comes allways back.

I have checked all other configured sets. I can not find it.

1 - Anybody has an idea how to find a certain variable in the set?

2 - Which set is loading at first? Even when I load and activate the sets for a C152 with X-plane running and shut down with that setting the program, with the next startup, the message is there again.

3 - It seems to concern the Throttle setting, but I never used that variable in the Throttle configurator. I used it for the starter switch in the Alpha.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Karlheinz

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

I got the solution. 😉 Hardcore.

I saved the config files. Reinstalled the configurator and with that I had an genuine default file. The error is gone.

I noticed, if an file with bindings not corresponding to the possible variables of the loaded aircraft, the error message will appear.

So, my strategie to avoid the message is to load the default first and then the corresponding file for the spesific aircarft in use.

Nevertheless the error message is not big deal, because when loading the config file for the aircraft in use, all works fine.

I just share my experience with you in case you encounter a similar error message.

Happy landings

• Aerosoft

Yes,

as the loaded profile is not tied to a specific plane, it will always try to load the command- and datarefs for the currently loaded one. And if it is no match for that, it will complain to you about it.

Glad you got it solved, Karlheinz.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived