ENAT (some bugs)

rick_italy

Hi,

I'm from Italy but I love Norway (my homebase is Alesund) and so I was so excited to add Alta to my collection. 

My last two flight destinations were Alta, from Alesund the first time, from Pitea the second one. 

I found the same bugs, nothing too serious but it would be nice if they could be fixed of course.

First image:

There are, I don't know the exact names, hills, mountains around the airport and they shouldn't be there. 

Second image:

The hills and mountains disappeared getting closer to the airport

Third image:

After landing I asked the path to the parking, in MSFS I have set true the blue path but I don't see it

In the same image you can see a aircraft landing in vertical but it's not a helicopter. Few seconds after it was taking off in the same way, vertical

Forth image:

After I asked the path to the parking ATC is waiting for my confirm, but I can't confirm the last ATC message because I have just one option in the ATC window, "Repeat"

thank you.

ciao

Riccardo

Please login to display this image.

• rick_italy changed the title to ENAT (some bugs)

@rick_italy The disappearing mountains can't be reproduced on our side. Could you test through different visual settings? Maybe you can tune the elevation detail level.

Archived