Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Heading bug and Altitude bug not working after WU 4

Hi!

I have checked FAQ and can't find answer on this issue.

After WU 4 (France, BeNeLux) my altitude knob on my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle does not work on the CRJ. I also have problems with the heading bug as I can change heading, but the number on MFD screen does not appear when turning heading bug on the Bravo. This worked fine before the WU 4. 

I know there was the same problem after the release, but there was an update straight after which was related to this issue. I can't remember if it was an update from Aerosoft or Asobo that fixed this initially. ..

But as I already has described here, the problem is back for me. I have the latest update of the MSFS (1.15.8.0) and version 1.0.0.1 of the CRJ.

The altitude and heading bug works fine with other planes FYI.

2 hours ago, TomAce said:

Hi!

I have checked FAQ and can't find answer on this issue.

After WU 4 (France, BeNeLux) my altitude knob on my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle does not work on the CRJ. I also have problems with the heading bug as I can change heading, but the number on MFD screen does not appear when turning heading bug on the Bravo. This worked fine before the WU 4. 

I know there was the same problem after the release, but there was an update straight after which was related to this issue. I can't remember if it was an update from Aerosoft or Asobo that fixed this initially. ..

But as I already has described here, the problem is back for me. I have the latest update of the MSFS (1.15.8.0) and version 1.0.0.1 of the CRJ.

The altitude and heading bug works fine with other planes FYI.

there are numerous threads on this.  the CRJ uses LVARs you need to use AAO, Spad.Next or FSUIPC......  Or get Honeycomb to add the ability to map LVARS....  This like the CJ4 and the FBW A320 have their own custom autopilots and they need to process their data and then inject data into the sim....

8 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

there are numerous threads on this.  the CRJ uses LVARs you need to use AAO, Spad.Next or FSUIPC......  Or get Honeycomb to add the ability to map LVARS....  This like the CJ4 and the FBW A320 have their own custom autopilots and they need to process their data and then inject data into the sim....

As I said - the CRJ worked fine with Bravo before WU4.. without needs of what you mention.

If you want you can learn how not to be subjected to controller interaction problems in the simulator. Or you can wonder what happened after updates. Your call 

Archived