freeze by Flight plan

imdrako

Hello,
I have a problem with the crj since the WU4 update.
When I create my flight plan, for an arrival at LFRS, landing on runway ILS 03Z, STAR VALA1A, when I click on the transition NEDAN the game freezes,

my 32 GB memory fills up at once, and my SSD goes up to 100% of use, either MFS has a CTD or it remains frozen like that and make by the fact of the full memory unusable.

Is it me or everyone else the same, for this flight plan?

Please login to display this image.

This is a known bug.  If you choose an arrival / approach that contains a DME arc, it will cause the CRJ / MSFS to crash.  Based on other comments on this forum, this has been corrected in the development build and will be part of the next update.

In the meantime, choose arrivals and approaches without a DME arc.

6 hours ago, FlyByWire128 said:

This is a known bug.  If you choose an arrival / approach that contains a DME arc, it will cause the CRJ / MSFS to crash.  Based on other comments on this forum, this has been corrected in the development build and will be part of the next update.

In the meantime, choose arrivals and approaches without a DME arc.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived