No Navigraph option

Hauer

Hi - I've opted for Navigraph in the Aerosoft configuration app and logged into my subscription account (which is confirmed as logged in).

When looking at the EFB screen all that is indicated under charts is NavDataProChartCloud with the comment, "Please login using configurator app".

The is absolutely no reference to the Navigraph option. Am I over-looking something?

Assistance appreciated. Thank you.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Hauer said:

"Please login using configurator app".

As said, run the configurator app, there you can login to Navigraph.

Otto, that is exactly what I did but then there is no mention of the Navigraph option displayed on the EFB at all except the text referring to the NavDataPro option as previously mentioned.

Note that I opted for Navigraph in the config app (1st tab)and had logged in into my Navigraph account (3rd tab) which was confirmed in the app too.

Are additional steps required? P3D was started only after first having logged in via the Aerosoft config app. Am using the latest version of the Airbusses.

Herman😟

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just checked in the A330 in P3Dv4.5 and all works good:

Please login to display this image.

Try te follwoing:

End your simulator, clear your browser cache, run the configurator (make sure you choos the one that belongs to the aircraft) log out from Navigraph and log in again.

Thanks for the response, Otto.  I followed the following steps...

1.  Terminated P3D and waited a few minutes;

2.  Ensured that I was logged out of Navigraph;

3. Windows key + R and inserted " Temp " in the message box.  Deleted all.

4. Windows key + R and inserted " %Temp% " in the message bos. Deleted all.

5. Windows key + R and inserted " Prefetch " in the message box. Deleted all.

6. Restarted my PC;

7. Went to the A330 config file (icon in my start menu and via advanced menu activated as Administrator;

8. Logged into Navigraph with the appropriate tab. Navigraph confirms that I could open the application as logged in;

9. Started P3D with Administration rights;

10. The EFB only indicates NavData Pro under the CHARTS section (no reference at all to Navigraph).

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Herman😟

• Deputy Sheriffs
34 minutes ago, Hauer said:

2.  Ensured that I was logged out of Navigraph;

Did you log out in the configurator app?

To answer you previous question... yes.

Otto, I just noticed this on the Navigraph login page as displayed via https://identity.api.navigraph.com even when using the specific A330 configurator:

quote:

Aerosoft A318/319 Professional

application is requesting permission to access

your Navigraph account: XXXXXXX (representing my account name)

unquote.

Could this mismatch of aircraft type be the culprit?  Thinking further... a Navigraph cookie issue?ft A318/319 Professional
application is requesting permission to access
your Navigraph account:

Herman😟

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which variant is this, A31x, A32x or A330? Remember that each got its own configurator.

The screen above is shown, when you are not logged in neither in NavdatPro nor in Navigraph.

Try the follwoing:
go to the folder ...\Aerosoft A3xxxxxx Professional\Configurator and run the configurator from there by a simple doubleclick (not as Administrator)

The above was all based on the A330 as I did this because you advised that it was working on your side.

For your info...

A318/319 ver. 1.4.2.1

A320/321 ver. 1.4.2.1

A330 ver. 1.0.4.2

I have now repeated all the steps as mentioned earlier and followed your advise as to go to the folder itself where the configuration app is kept (Aerosoft is installed outside P3D) and this time activated it not as an Admin.

I  have all three configuration apps in my start menu.

This time I decided to opt for the A318/319 (as Navigraph responds with this model combination as per above) and again I get the same result as previous.  There is no option to get into Navigraph.

Will Navigraph always refer to the A319/319 models when signing in irrespective of which configuration app is applied (subject to the aircraft type being flown with)?

Herman😟

Hi MikaV,

I've tried over & over without the Navigraph simlink and each time the result is unfortunately the same.

Thanks anyway for the idea...

Herman

PS. Still hoping that Aerosoft comes up with a solution.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Hauer said:

PS. Still hoping that Aerosoft comes up with a solution.

Your problem seems to be unique and you are currently the only one with that problem. All possible/known solutions have been discussed. So I suggest to open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com, point to this topic so that they dont start with the same suggestions.

Thanks for responding, Otto.  I may very well do that but will try a few more things prior to a further follow-up.

Regards,

Herman

• 7 months later...

Hello,

as I am dealing with my EFB setup, I was just stumbling upon this thread. Did you find a soluton? Would be interesting to share.

Had a similar issue: For me it was linked to the Airbus being installed with admin rights under a non-admin windows user. I have all /Documents/Aerosoft/… stuff twice in the two profiles. For the NaviGraph connection, I needed to create for file /EFB…/assets/charts/sub_details.txt in the non-admin profile a hard symbolic link with mklink to the respective file in the admin profile. This file stores the Navigraph token. This made it working in the EFB.

Archived