Brandenburg Entry points markings for 25L

dnunes

Hello,

On a flight out of Brandenburg the controller asked me to go to M7 (rwy25L). I followed the chart to go to M7. To my surprise the entry point was marked M6. I asked the controller to confirm whether I was at the right entry point and he confirmed. Today I checked M8 and the entry point shows M7. My scenery is updated, so I assume there are some errors  in the scenery. Is this so? Should I expect a correction?

Regards,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, dnunes said:

Hello,

On a flight out of Brandenburg the controller asked me to go to M7 (rwy25L). I followed the chart to go to M7. To my surprise the entry point was marked M6. I asked the controller to confirm whether I was at the right entry point and he confirmed. Today I checked M8 and the entry point shows M7. My scenery is updated, so I assume there are some errors  in the scenery. Is this so? Should I expect a correction?

Regards,

Domingos

Hi, the P3D version is very outdated compared to IRL. 
Maybe (a big one) the developer will release an updated version after the next update for the MSFS version.

Hello! Thanks for your reply. I hope an update will be available soon... Are there any other errors in the scenery?

Regards,

Domingos

Hi!

I'm wondering which version the controller was using as a reference: The actual up to date airport AIP, the simulator version (P3D v4... 5?) or the addon airport? Problem is that the simulators usually don't have much default content south of 07L/25R because anything south of it has just been opened a few months ago.

If the AIP or something else very up to date:

Yes, the numbering changed after the construction of the new "M6" entry points. Subsequently the following ones changed as follows:

M6 -> M7

M7 -> M8

M8 -> M9

Other major changes are the twy C extension from the L5 junction eastwards and the very new taxiway G connecting K1 and K6, with K1 now being cut north G.

All of those plus many new buildings will be in the next version. Talking to the P3D developer now about the P3D version.

Bests,

Sascha

Hello!

I think he was using the up to date airport data, such as shown on my Navigraph chart, as when I was at the entry point M6 (on the scenery) he confirmed that I was at M7.

Regards,

Domingos

Archived