EDDB - Purchased from simMarket - Not appearing in game after download

Brennan Kichline

As stated in the title I can't get EDDB to appear in game from the aerosoft downloader. I purchased it from simMarket, Downloaded and extracted it into a seperate folder, and ran the install. The folder is in the Community folder and everything but it does not appear in game when launched.

Still cannot get it to work, have been trying everything I can while waiting for a response. Contrail also show that the airport is downloaded and registers within that program. However it remains default scenery in MSFS. I have been unable to use it since it's purchase on day of release.

Yes, every other payware airport I have works perfectly, however Brandenburg has not worked for me since I purchased it on 03/26. I've had instances with some from simMarket before not working on launch but usually are fixed with a patch a day or two later. However EDDB has not received any updates or patches since launch and its a Month tomorrow since I bought it and still cannot use it. simMarket refuses to help and says its an Aerosoft problem. At this point I am close to just wanting it refunded since No one has been able to help me in over a month with it, but I would love to get it fixed and use it as well. I just want some kind of answer.

There has been an update to EDDB because I have version 1.0.1.0 installed. 

Did you try to redownload the installer from simmarket? 

Do you have an "Aerosoft updater" to see if updates are available? 

I bought my EDDB from Aerosoft and it works like a charm. 

Also did you try this from the manual:

Support
Support for this product is offered by Aerosoft. We prefer to have a
support forum for the simple reason that it is fast and efficient
because customers help customers when we are not in the office:
http://forum.aerosoft.com/
And we advise the Scenery section in the Microsoft Flight Simulator
subforum for any questions on this product. This should be your first
stop for any support. If you prefer support by email please do accept
that this could take a bit longer as it might be sent from person to
person if necessary, and that email support during the weekends is
always slow:
https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home
We feel strongly about support. Buying one of our products gives you
the right to waste our time

On 4/25/2021 at 3:34 AM, Brennan Kichline said:

As stated in the title I can't get EDDB to appear in game from the aerosoft downloader. I purchased it from simMarket, Downloaded and extracted it into a seperate folder, and ran the install. The folder is in the Community folder and everything but it does not appear in game when launched.

Assuming this is located in Community -> aerosoft-airport-eddb-berlin-brandenburg

...with "community" being exactly the same folder that hosts all other addons that work for you:

Please do a right click on "aerosoft-airport-eddb-berlin-brandenburg" and click "properties".

What does it say in number of files and folders as well as folder size?

Bests,

Sascha

11 hours ago, Sasa said:

Assuming this is located in Community -> aerosoft-airport-eddb-berlin-brandenburg

...with "community" being exactly the same folder that hosts all other addons that work for you:

Please do a right click on "aerosoft-airport-eddb-berlin-brandenburg" and click "properties".

What does it say in number of files and folders as well as folder size?

Bests,

Sascha

Hey there, It says under properties that it contains 897 Files, 18 Folders. It's also titled "limesim-ber" should this be different? 

Archived