Another Bug reporting

blntydmr

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

During the flight suddenly virtual pilots appear and the yoke place like this. I can't click any buttons except tablet.

That’s a bug in the sim, not specific to

the CRJ. Try toggling between external and cockpit view a couple

times, it should solve it — at least it worked for me. 

this happened the other night to me... found it involved using the Insert Key to change the exterior view to get rid of the "HUD" to grab a shot... found I had to go back out.. and use the "Insert" key again to get back to where I was looking at the APU door... then went back into the cockpit and the peeps were gone and my Yoke was back where it was supposed to be :)

21 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

this happened the other night to me... found it involved using the Insert Key to change the exterior view to get rid of the "HUD" to grab a shot... found I had to go back out.. and use the "Insert" key again to get back to where I was looking at the APU door... then went back into the cockpit and the peeps were gone and my Yoke was back where it was supposed to be :)

Frankly I got tired of inadvertent keyboard commands.  I created a blank keyboard profile and just mapped what I wanted on the keyboard.  Turns out in my set up all I wanted/needed was a key to go to the external view. 

40 minutes ago, Crabby said:

Frankly I got tired of inadvertent keyboard commands.  I created a blank keyboard profile and just mapped what I wanted on the keyboard.  Turns out in my set up all I wanted/needed was a key to go to the external view. 

Have you had issues with the plane not flying the glideslope? Of all the bugs that people have been reporting here that's the only one I still consistently get. I created blank profiles for my TCA joystick and throttle but I haven't done that with the keyboard and I'm wondering if it's worth a shot. I don't see how that would improve things but at this point I'm willing to try it.

1 hour ago, Chaxterium said:

Have you had issues with the plane not flying the glideslope? Of all the bugs that people have been reporting here that's the only one I still consistently get. I created blank profiles for my TCA joystick and throttle but I haven't done that with the keyboard and I'm wondering if it's worth a shot. I don't see how that would improve things but at this point I'm willing to try it.

I have heard about a lot of issues that people are reporting and I don't see. 

I created a blank profile because 1. I would be sure I would have zero conflicts.  2. I don't use the keyboard much, and literally have only on real command.  The other thing I have on the keyboard is saving cockpit cameras, which I don't use much after a first load so I forget about them. 

On 4/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, Chaxterium said:

Plane is always Low on the GS.....  I have to manually controller the Vertical and just stay in NAV mode for the lateral ...

1 hour ago, LesOReilly said:

Plane is always Low on the GS.....  I have to manually controller the Vertical and just stay in NAV mode for the lateral ...

Same with me. GS mode won't work. VS mode doesn't work. And if I fly manually and follow the flight director that brings me too low too. It's very frustrating. I was just hoping against all hope that perhaps removing all the keyboard bindings would help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It looks like somehow you managed to get the external model to show while in the cockpit. Cycling through the views should fix this as already mentioned.

About the GS: It has been discussed already numerous times and it's a known issue. We are looking into it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived