Charts Not Updated

bsal

And now, as of Saturday around 1800z, no enroute charts download at all. Plus, yes, the AIRAC cycle is now old for the aerodrome charts too. I am starting to feel all is not well in the NDP world at the moment, but we have all paid subscriptions, so I think we deserve a better answer than "simply not going well", with respect.

If there are issues or problems, please just let the users know. At the moment, we are in the dark a bit. I feel we are paying for a service that, at the moment, we are not getting.

Thanks,

Paul.

ATPL/IR

As I write, it looks like the aerodrome charts are now updated to latest AIRAC cycle...this is good news !! Excellent. Now we just need the RFC's to update too please !

• 3 months later...

Just a heads up the charts have not updated to the current cycle, Istanbul has a few new updates for this cycle that are not in the navdatapro charts.

Amsterdam has had all of its procedures completely revised in this cycle which have not been updated in navdatapro charts.

• 3 months later...

Hi Jonas...following up on your note of yesterday re: chart updates....has an update to cycle 2112 been successful ? From looking at chart library, it seems we are still one cycle behind, but I could easily be wrong.

If you could advise status, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Paul.

• Aerosoft

Hi Paul,

we should be in the current and correct AIRAC-Cycle since yesterday evening. I (not being the developer) checked the use-case of BER (EDDB), the APC-SOUTH is valid from the 2nd December onwards.

• 2 months later...

Archived