HoneyComb Configurator (Newest Version) Does Not Retain Settings for Bravo Throttle when Saved. JSON does not contain values.

Hi,

I've been working on configuring my Honeycomb Bravo Throttle with XPlane 11 (beta). I'm looking at the JSON available in C:\X Plane Beta\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\AFC_Bridge\honeycomb_profiles. When trying to configure the AP buttons, I'm running into the following problem (The example will be for the Heading Button: Button 1 per Xplane Throttle Depiction)

I make the modifications to the Configurator, but they don't STICK in the configurator, and are not reflected in the JSON in the profile (Started with the Default_Throttle profile).

Image 1

This is where I begin to configure the variable for HDG button.

Image 2

Typing in and chosing the sim/autopilot/heading dataref

Image 3

Showing the chosen dataref

Image 4

After configuring another button, and returning to the HDG button, the variable dropdown no longer contains sim/autopilot/heading, but is empty, ready to be set to a value.

JSON

Checking the JSON for ButtonNumber 1 (which according to the display for the "joystick" in X-plane is the HDG button), there's no elements in the JSON string.

What's going on here? Do I have something in the wrong place, or is this expected behavior? I can't find a version on the configurator, but it was just downloaded yesterday from the HoneyComb Site. I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks for the help,

Imp

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Imp and welcome to our forums,

I have moved you into our dedicated X-Plane forum.

Thanks for the report...this is indeed a bug that will be fixed in the next version of the configurator package. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Imparatus,

I think it's better to map your AP knobs in the x-plane menu. The datarefs are only useful for mapping the INC-DEC rotary knob and for the leds. But maybe I did not understood what you were wanted to do.

Archived