Error in livery installer

Boyin 747

Hello,

I have bought the A318/A319 professional today and when I tried to install a livery using the "install liveries" button in the Aerosoft livery program, but I always get this error: 

Please login to display this image.

Could anyone help me?

Reagrds

• Deputy Sheriffs

Typical reasons:

- an old livery not being compatible with Pro series

- livery package does not stick to the rules for the usage with the Livery manager

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, Boyin 747 said:

Thanks for your reply. It's a livery from 2014, is it outdated enought to not work anymore?

Regards

All Airbus Livery work with the Pro series. For the very old ones some adaptions are required. You will find the required informations in some pinned topics in the repaint section.

If a livery package can’t be handelt by the livery installer, you can download the old livery manger (pinned topic in repaints) and try with that or install manually and create a compatible package for later installations.

22 hours ago, masterhawk said:

All Airbus Livery work with the Pro series. For the very old ones some adaptions are required. You will find the required informations in some pinned topics in the repaint section.

If a livery package can’t be handelt by the livery installer, you can download the old livery manger (pinned topic in repaints) and try with that or install manually and create a compatible package for later installations.

This certain livery was from 2014 but I also tried one from 2018 and it didn't work either. I will try the old livery installer. Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Boyin 747 said:

This certain livery was from 2014 but I also tried one from 2018 and it didn't work either. I will try the old livery installer. Thanks!

As said, the package have to be compatible with the new installer.

Archived