LEMD XP11 + Ortho4XP. How?

48 minutes ago, booga said:

These are the same settings I've used, but I always get the step in terrain.

Just to clarify: I'm copying the "+40-010" folder from "AS_AIRPORT-MADRID_XPLANE_OTHO4XP-PATCH" into the Ortho4XP "Patches" folder before generating the tile. Then I'm placing the LEMD Airport scenery above all other scenery in my "scenery_packs" config file, and disabling the LEMD Mesh scenery. Is this the correct procedure?

No you do not disable the Mesh in the scenery that is where you going wrong

1 hour ago, ashj24uk said:

No you do not disable the Mesh in the scenery that is where you going wrong

Where should the LEMD Mesh go in the scenery order? When I enable it, I can't see my orthoscenery around the airport.

14 minutes ago, booga said:

Where should the LEMD Mesh go in the scenery order? When I enable it, I can't see my orthoscenery around the airport.

Do you have a skype contact or something you can give me in a private msg it will be easy for me to help you that way?

3 hours ago, stefanwi said:

I have the same problem. Have you solved it? For me the same "step" at terminal 1 appears. 

I can help you im doing it via skype this evening if you want to Join? if you do send me a private pm

vor 8 Stunden , ashj24uk sagte:

I can help you im doing it via skype this evening if you want to Join? if you do send me a private pm

Sorry @ashj24uk, couldn’t find the time to join you. Have you had got it working for @booga? Would appreciate a short description on how to get this working. 

Thanks and regards,

Stefan

59 minutes ago, stefanwi said:

Sorry @ashj24uk, couldn’t find the time to join you. Have you had got it working for @booga? Would appreciate a short description on how to get this working. 

Thanks and regards,

Stefan

No Idea from the looks of it his mistake was disable the Mesh for a start and the scenery ini needs to be in this order Airport at the top under the Airport is the Mesh then the ortho under it. I created a ortho using the same patch that came with the scenery and no issue all worked. you should also check make use your not using Spain UHD also would be worth taking a look and checking your custom scenery folder make sure no conflicting scenery's.

vor 12 Stunden , ashj24uk sagte:

No Idea from the looks of it his mistake was disable the Mesh for a start and the scenery ini needs to be in this order Airport at the top under the Airport is the Mesh then the ortho under it. I created a ortho using the same patch that came with the scenery and no issue all worked. you should also check make use your not using Spain UHD also would be worth taking a look and checking your custom scenery folder make sure no conflicting scenery's.

Okay so the the mesh must be activated and first airport, second mesh and third ortho, correct? I will test this, but I’m pretty sure I’ve already tested this yesterday and in this case only the airport ortho was shown and the rest was displayed with standard XP textures. 

Regards,

Stefan

4 hours ago, stefanwi said:

Okay so the the mesh must be activated and first airport, second mesh and third ortho, correct? I will test this, but I’m pretty sure I’ve already tested this yesterday and in this case only the airport ortho was shown and the rest was displayed with standard XP textures. 

Regards,

Stefan

Yes this is correct I did it myself last night and it works so If this does not work then it must be the way your doing the ortho. what store did you buy the product from?

On 9/15/2021 at 1:24 PM, booga said:

I have msg the guy at Maps2xplane who made the mesh and ortho patch to see if he has any idea what is happening.

3 hours ago, ashj24uk said:

Guys I just want to make sure you are also adding the Tiff into when your adding the ortho4xp tile as shown in this picture this should fix your issue.

Please login to display this image.

That's solved it! With the LEMD Mesh folder deactivated, everything looks great. No more terrain step. Many thanks.

On 19.9.2021 at 19:55, ashj24uk sagte:

Brilliant great news

Excellent, problem is now also solved for me. Maybe a little readme in the patch zip file would be helpful 😅 Bought directly in the Aerosoft store. 

Regards, 

Stefan 

2 hours ago, stefanwi said:

Excellent, problem is now also solved for me. Maybe a little readme in the patch zip file would be helpful 😅 Bought directly in the Aerosoft store. 

Regards, 

Stefan 

I Agree but unfortunately we developers do not write the Manuel But I do agree with what your saying.

• 7 months later...

Hi, everyone, i'm having a hard time trying to put this to work, i tried everything, i vee been trying for 3 day straight, i spend more than 13h trying to solve this problem and i cant't, can someone pls help, i pay if necessary. 

• 7 months later...
On 4/22/2021 at 7:23 PM, Rylabics said:

It is not probably the way to do that. I just was doing some tests and I used the dsf file of https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/56641-lemd-madrid-barajas/ probably there are some differences but SpainUHD it is working and the rest of the airport seems ok to me. Maybe can the dsf file can be modified with WED. That will be the best way probably if the files of aerosoft are accesible with WED

Hi you don't happen to have the dsf file that you could email me. I have tried to download the Madrid airport from the above link but it downloads as a rar file.

Regards,

Martin.

• 11 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 4:35 PM, ashj24uk said:

Guys I just want to make sure you are also adding the Tiff into when your adding the ortho4xp tile as shown in this picture this should fix your issue.

Please login to display this image.

I dont have that tiff, what should i do?

• Developer

Maybe it's missing in the XP12 version? Try downloading the XP11 version of the scenery and check for the file, it should work with the newer version as well... in theory at least.

• Upvote 1

Some misleading info seems to have been spread in this thread, so I'll clarify: The scenery package should contain an Ortho4XP-patch in OSM-format, as well as elevation data in TIF-format. If this is not the case, contact your reseller or the publisher Aerosoft directly.

If you want to use your own Ortho4XP-mesh instead of the shipped customized default mesh, then copy the Ortho4XP-patch to "Ortho4XP_v130/Patches/+40-010/+40-004/", and select the TIF in the Ortho4XP-configurations under "custom_dem", then recreate your Ortho4XP-mesh.

And don't forget: It is important that in the case you want to use your own Ortho4XP-mesh, that the shipped custom mesh (a customized version of the XP default mesh) is disabled in the scenery_packs.ini! (or be removed from the Custom Scenery-folder)