aircraft loading with all lights on ,and no response

VIKING

in subsequent flights after the first one which goes on well , my aircraft loads with all lights on, and the efb or all other switches show no response, the only solution is to delete and reinstall ,after whcih the first flight is all okay but the problem persists in subsequent flights,is there a solution 

On 4/15/2021 at 12:50 PM, TenPatrol said:

Turn off multiplayer.

1 uninstall CRJ

2 go to > C  > users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

delete file Content.xml

3 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\

delete all files

4 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\

delete folder named Aerosoft_CRJ_700 and Aerosoft_CRJ_550

5 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\

delete folder named aerosoft-crj

6 go to > AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\Custom\CustomFlight

delete all files

7 go to community folder and delete all files and folders

8 Run msfs > options > general > data > turn off multiplayer // apply & save

9 options >general > data > delete and turn off rolling cache

10 Quit to desktop

11 Install CRJ

12 Run msfs and fly

I had exactly the same issue and follow this guideline that has solved the issue

Thierry

vor 21 Stunden , Thierry Sauthier sagte:

I had exactly the same issue and follow this guideline that has solved the issue

Thierry

I had the same for me simply pressing esc and click on reload/newstart fixed it immediately for me. This problem came for the very first time after msfs hotfix 1.15.8

Having exactly the same problem that has only just started after latest MS update. Pressing Esc and restarting creates its own problems, one of which being the COG gets screwed, so this isn't really a fix

On 25.4.2021 at 19:52, Blood_Monarch sagte:

Having exactly the same problem that has only just started after latest MS update. Pressing Esc and restarting creates its own problems, one of which being the COG gets screwed, so this isn't really a fix

That could explain my problem after all that fixing white the CRJ s selftrimming to plus 15 - regarding your screwed COG Problem after ESC and reloading.

Archived