18 minutes ago, murat006 said:

Will the update be released today? Thanks.

Clearly we are at the mercy of A-Slow-Bo.  Apparently, they have no desire to expedite updates released by third parties.  What burns my rear end is that there is evidently no benefit to buying from Aerosoft directly, unless I'm missing something.  We wait because Marketplace waits until a weekly update - at least that's my understanding of the scenario.  I have waited three days needlessly for an update that probably won't be available until the next planned Marketplace update. 

Please, @Mathijs Kok, can this be changed for future updates or are you guys a) bound by contract in this regard; or b) choosing to do so for a logical reason we just don't know??  Thanks for everything.

• Root Admin
11 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Please, @Mathijs Kok, can this be changed for future updates or are you guys a) bound by contract in this regard; or b) choosing to do so for a logical reason we just don't know??  Thanks for everything.

I am not allowed to answer that direct question.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, murat006 said:

@Mathijs KokSorry to write again.  You may have overlooked it.  Will the update be released today?

Let's say it will be available in the next 14 hours for everybody. Unless the sky falls down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Diyelim ki önümüzdeki 14 saat içinde herkese açık olacak. Gökyüzü düşmedikçe.

This is very gratifying.  Because I'm waiting for the update for the plane.  And I miss flying...😊

Also, I do not understand why the above my post was voted down.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nico Hartmann said:

So it might be option a). Otherwise one could simply push it via the aerosoft updater and done.

And the dev update from Microsoft says they are waiting for Aerosoft to update their store...

"The CRJ update will be going out later today to match Aerosoft’s timing on their store."

looks like a locked situation :D Good night from europe

On 4/21/2021 at 7:51 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

...a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint.

Oh no, you guys are doing the 90s party plane? That thing was wild.

• Root Admin
10 hours ago, themoonline said:

And the dev update from Microsoft says they are waiting for Aerosoft to update their store...

"The CRJ update will be going out later today to match Aerosoft’s timing on their store."

looks like a locked situation :D Good night from europe

Calm down, it has been released. Indeed together with Microsoft as was agreed upon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, jeanantho said:

Hello all

since update 1.03 the axes of my saitek throtte are no longer recognized?

This is not a support but a preview topic. Please post your problems with released products into the support area of this forum.

21 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Calm down, it has been released. Indeed together with Microsoft as was agreed upon.

I see everyone, including @Mathijs Kokhijacked this to take it to CRJ 550/700 Update and have dissident posters arrested :D

So when is the 900/1000 ready to rock?

xx

• Upvote 1

Final comment on the 550/700 update and then onward to the 900/1000 (mainly because this is related): 

The aircraft is significantly improved (not that I was complaining about it before).  Flying is smooth and follows track without swerving at all.  Much more realistic IMHO.  Simply stunning.  Now, I cannot WAIT for the 900/1000 even more so.  Beautiful job, Aerosoft! 👍

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, BaxterChico said:

Thanks to the new patch, I can no longer use my throttle in the CRJ. I hope you get the problem solved quickly  

Again: this is a preview and no support topic. Please check the support area for the CRJ here in the forum. There you will find a topic, where this problem is already being discussed:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164092-my-throttle-doesnt-work-after-update-1003/

To all: please come back to Preview CRJ 900/1000 related stuff in this topic.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the -900/-1000 and can't help it's coming very very soon indeed, with the improvements to VNAV etc within the 550/700 update today.

Really welcomed and I'm very much looking forward to flying the stretch around Scandinavia and from the US to the Caribbean for some VOR approaches!

• Like 2

First thank you to the team at Arosoft for the update and for getting the throttle issue solved so quickly. Now onto the original topic when can we expect to see the CRJ 900/1000?

• Like 2