• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First images of the larger versions. Next Liveries are SAS, Air Nostrum, Air France Hop! and a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint. All new fuselage, wings and belly.    

And here come SAS...    Stefan has been experimenting some more with textures and these latest models render faster and have smaller memory demands.    

V1.0.2.0 Update 2 - Changed ETA calculation to base on current UTC time instead of ATD - Fixed NAV frequencies on MCDU Radio Page showing 0.0 after LOC tuned - Fixed Coupled VNAV not initiating

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Transair said:

I believe the 900/1000 will come out together, similar to the 550/700 packages - i.e. 2 packages in total (stand corrected though)

A clear answer would be very good on this matter.  I want 1000 version very much.  I hope it is produced in accordance with its real

6 minutes ago, murat006 said:

A clear answer would be very good on this matter.  I want 1000 version very much.  I hope it is produced in accordance with its real

I'm not sure what you want answering? it's confirmed the package will be the CRJ 900 and 1000, which will be an expansion of the CRJ550/700, whether the 900/1000 has any technical differences, only the dev team can answer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, that is the version being done right now.

@EasternT3Actually, this answer confused me.  I could not understand how the 1000 version is.  No photos were shared.  So I couldn't be sure.

vor 22 Minuten, murat006 sagte:

@EasternT3Actually, this answer confused me.  I could not understand how the 1000 version is.  No photos were shared.  So I couldn't be sure.

Well there where Photos shared about the 1000 version look at the Ibera that should be the 1000 version. 

18 minutes ago, Mkunz 98 said:

Well there where Photos shared about the 1000 version look at the Ibera that should be the 1000 version. 

That plane is definitely crj900.  I also include the photo of the plane registration.  Also, please view the photo in my post.  The difference between crj900 and 1000 there is very clear.

Screenshot_20210518-142721_Flightradar24.jpg

images (11).jpeg

• Developer

All of the images shown until now display the CRJ900 only. The CRJ1000 is currently under production. While both look pretty similar from distance and you could mean the longer fuse is the only difference between them,

in truth the CRJ1000 has more wing depth, more wingspan, different winglets and also the whole belly section is a different construction. So this takes some time to finish. When we are ready, we will post pictures as usual here....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

All of the images shown until now display the CRJ900 only. The CRJ1000 is currently under production. While both look pretty similar from distance and you could mean the longer fuse is the only difference between them,

in truth the CRJ1000 has more wing depth, more wingspan, different winglets and also the whole belly section is a different construction. So this takes some time to finish. When we are ready, we will post pictures as usual here....

This excited me very much.  Thank you for the information.

Will it be produced in the differences in the cockpit?

vor 4 Stunden , murat006 sagte:

This excited me very much.  Thank you for the information.

Will it be produced in the differences in the cockpit?

Given it wasn't in the FSX/P3D version I assume not. It'll be a longer -900 most likely. 

This is a new simulator.  And now everyone's eyes are on this plane.  I hope his cockpit changes too.  There is a lot of effort in the airplanes.  Skipping the cockpit would be a great loss.  In addition, there is not a big change in the cockpit, I think it will not be difficult to do.

Are we getting a Binter Canarias livery to hop around all these new Canary Island airports Sim-Wings is releasing? 😉

• Upvote 1
vor 21 Stunden , murat006 sagte:

That plane is definitely crj900.  I also include the photo of the plane registration.  Also, please view the photo in my post.  The difference between crj900 and 1000 there is very clear.

Screenshot_20210518-142721_Flightradar24.jpg

images (11).jpeg

I realized it later that I was wrong I know the difference between the 900 and the 1000.  :) But any ways we are all looking forward to these amazing planes.  

• Root Admin
21 hours ago, murat006 said:

Are there any updates on developments?

Only that things are going well. The first thing to be done however is to get the big updated out together with SimUpdate4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Only that things are going well. The first thing to be done however is to get the big updated out together with SimUpdate4.

We look forward to the update.  However, these 2 beautiful planes are quite exciting.  Do the planes have an estimated release date?

Also, photos make us very happy.😊

@Mathijs Kok thank you for information. We are waiting for this beautiful project.  We would like to see the photos of the 1000 version.  I think we will see it soon.  

Also, will cockpit differences be produced?

On 4/28/2021 at 9:44 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

And here come SAS... 

Very beautiful SAS, talk about raising the bar! :)

Are there any plans to include the newest SAS livery style, or just the old one?

If only one of them, I think many would prefer the newest.

(twice as many downloads of the new one vs the old on livery sites.)

New:

5910397.jpg?v=v4aaf7ac60c7

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Grinde81 said:

Very beautiful SAS, talk about raising the bar! :)

Are there any plans to include the newest SAS livery style, or just the old one?

If only one of them, I think many would prefer the newest.

(twice as many downloads of the new one vs the old on livery sites.)

New:

5910397.jpg?v=v4aaf7ac60c7

The photo is not visible.  However, I agree with your comment.

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, not willing to give dates at this moment. A lot depends on SU4.

Are you involved in the beta testing of SU4? The release has been in beta for a few days now. I'm hoping that the update can come next week shortly after SU4.

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, oisk said:

Are you involved in the beta testing of SU4? The release has been in beta for a few days now. I'm hoping that the update can come next week shortly after SU4.

Plan is to release on the same day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Plan is to release on the same day.

Fantastic, thank you! :)

I hope MS does not take forever to place the update in the sim store.