Can I ask for an optional item ?? Can you make a clean model in addition to all the livery of the aircraft? Without any liveries decals? Is this necessary to make liveries through decals and not overload with unnecessary and unused objects?
I would like a similar thing on other aircraft (CRJ-550/700 / Twin Otter) but I'm afraid this is beyond the scope of this topic.

• Like 1
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First images of the larger versions. Next Liveries are SAS, Air Nostrum, Air France Hop! and a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint. All new fuselage, wings and belly.    

And here come SAS...    Stefan has been experimenting some more with textures and these latest models render faster and have smaller memory demands.    

V1.0.2.0 Update 2 - Changed ETA calculation to base on current UTC time instead of ATD - Fixed NAV frequencies on MCDU Radio Page showing 0.0 after LOC tuned - Fixed Coupled VNAV not initiating

Posted Images

how many things are left to replicate crj 900/1000???

Mod Edit: Font reduced from original. Please don't use a large (24pt) one as it comes across as shouting. Use 14pt for posts here, even if you're using a mobile device.

• Root Admin

Modeling mostly. The larger CRJ are not just longer, also different wings, different wing/fuselage sections etc. All going rather well, but it simply takes time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to the 900/1000 - but would really like an update for the CRJ550/700 too please (or instead). I just can't buy 900/1000 until the 550/700 is fixed.

Please take a look at the Twitch Stream from 757spy yesterday evening, he had terrible problems with the CRJ's phantom drag issue. Many people watching confirmed they had same experiences. (apologies, I know this is the wrong thread for this).

27 minutes ago, Jude said:

The update is planned to be released after the MS2020 update. 

Great to know, thanks! :)

It makes sense to wait. The MSFS SU 4 is planned for May 25th (beta testing is in progress now)

• Like 2
On 5/14/2021 at 8:02 AM, oisk said:

The MSFS SU 4 is planned for May 25th (beta testing is in progress now)

Happy birfday to me!  Both the MS update, and especially the Aerosoft one!  I've been looking forward to that!!  I just hope MS doesn't sit on it for an obnoxious amount of time before they publish it to use end-users!

• Like 1

@Mathijs Kok If a person hasn't purchased the current CRJ for MFS, will there be any price advantage to wait until the addon is released? In other words, will the full CRJ package 550/700/900/1000 be cheaper than buying the 550/700 now, and then buying the 900/1000 when it releases?

4 minutes ago, Maurice_khalifa said:

I dont know whether my question has gone down, but will the weather Radar, (which is inop at the Moment on the CRJ 500-700), be implementet with the release of the CRJ 900-1000 ? 

I am also curious about the terrain radar.

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin
5 minutes ago, murat006 said:

I am also curious about the terrain radar.

As soon as it is possible we'll include it. Same for the weather radar. Right now we simply do not have access.

• Thanks 3

image.thumb.png.40703e966cc6f42e6d73d868d66a95f7.png

Your posts are the version in photo 3.  Right?

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, that is the version being done right now.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No the 900/1000 is really an add-in for the 550/700.

OK, good to know, that they will continue to be two packages, with no discount for a combined package.  I'm planning on picking up the 550/700 after SU4 drops, and I see how things shake out A/P issue-wise.

10 minutes ago, Pickafivestring said:

OK, good to know, that they will continue to be two packages, with no discount for a combined package.  I'm planning on picking up the 550/700 after SU4 drops, and I see how things shake out A/P issue-wise.

13 minutes ago, Pickafivestring said:

Is it just me, or is the 700 the best looking of the bunch?

The simulator is very new.  I find it successful for a plane at the beginning of the way.  Also, the project is very transparent.  I found an answer to every question.  That's why I like the project very much.  I am sure it will be better.  My favorite is the 1000 version.

• Root Admin
22 minutes ago, Pickafivestring said:

Things look actually very good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The -1000 should realistically also have a bigger wing, carbon brakes and avionics differences (newer LCD FMS and radios). Not to mention the below the surface system differences. 

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Airhunter69 said:

The -1000 should realistically also have a bigger wing, carbon brakes and avionics differences (newer LCD FMS and radios). Not to mention the below the surface system differences. 

Actually, it's not a huge difference.  I hope they make these differences.  I'm so excited to fly 1000.  I still do not understand if the 1000 version will be made separately.  Can someone explain?