vor 14 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

Oh….the CRJ story is a very long one with different iterations.

But if you start from scratch, with really nothing, a complex aircraft takes years. The coding of the systems takes the biggest part.

Oh okey, wow thats a long time and as well a challanging time to work on such a project. 

Thanke you very much for the quick replay to answer my question :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
24 minutes ago, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

Thank you for your reply and your job, 

Other question the time for creating airport? 

Depends on size of airport, details you want to implement, if you already have textures or need to make them by your own, if you are a one man show or a team…

But if you assume you start with nothing and alone on a big project with all possible details and features…it’s also more than a year.

9 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Depends on size of airport, details you want to implement, if you already have textures or need to make them by your own, if you are a one man show or a team…

But if you assume you start with nothing and alone on a big project with all possible details and features…it’s also more than a year.

Thank you for your reply, I wanted to know because I follow Brussels from aerosoft subject too and crj subject

• Root Admin
9 hours ago, Mkunz 98 said:

I am really looking forword to this aircraft / addon. :) 

A stupid question. How long does it normaly take to creat a new aircraft for such a game? (Like from the blueprint until the end product when it gets released). 

From scratch (!) to what the complete CRJ project (so all 4 models) will be, think 100.000 hours

• Deputy Sheriffs
45 minutes ago, Danny Vincken said:

only 100hours?? that can't be right :D

Europeans typically use a decimal point instead of a comma for the thousands separator. So interpret Mathijs' answer as either 10,000 hours (as in, ten thousand hours)/5 man-years of labor if the separator is misplaced and zeros are correct or 100,000 hours (one hundred thousand hours)/50 man-years of labor if the separator is correctly placed after the first three digits and a zero is missing.

• Root Admin

Sorry, my bad. Indeed 100.000 hours. And a king's ransom.

Now keep in mind most of these developments are based on previous work. The 100k hours is based on a totally new project we have done nothing on before. A project like that starts with 300 hours of research. 

15 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

That link is for the 700, but one is coming for the 900

Do you mean the plane itself will come with that livery?  Or will it be 3rd party like the 700 was?

3 hours ago, oisk said:

Peki, piyasaya sürülmesine kaç saat kaldı? (550/700 güncellemesi ve 900/1000 sürümü)?:) :) 

1 hour ago, Maurice_khalifa said:

Hava durumu radarı CRJ 900 / 1000'in piyasaya sürülmesiyle uygulanacak mı? 

I am very curious about these questions too.  😊

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2021 at 9:38 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Because these are not done by painters but by our developers.

OK, fine, looking forward to the releases.

Åke

8 hours ago, KevyKevTPA said:

Do you mean the plane itself will come with that livery?  Or will it be 3rd party like the 700 was?

With the plane, although I expect a few 3rd party liveries will be done too

• Thanks 1

Talking about how long projects take... for example say you guys wake up tomorrow and think "lets make a Boeing 717" how much of the 100,000 man hours from the CRJ project would be transferable?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SROSKEN said:

is there any chance for crj to come out in may 2021???

The perfect time will be when everything that REALLY needs to be fixed on the base version is done and tested and also implemented in the stretch version.

Perfection, indeed.