• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First images of the larger versions. Next Liveries are SAS, Air Nostrum, Air France Hop! and a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint. All new fuselage, wings and belly.    

And here come SAS...    Stefan has been experimenting some more with textures and these latest models render faster and have smaller memory demands.    

V1.0.2.0 Update 2 - Changed ETA calculation to base on current UTC time instead of ATD - Fixed NAV frequencies on MCDU Radio Page showing 0.0 after LOC tuned - Fixed Coupled VNAV not initiating

Posted Images

21 hours ago, hydbyr1 said:

Don't think you're doing anything wrong. Not sure why "they" are downvoting you.  If Matthias jumps in, you have a problem!!

The trend seems to be reversing, but some of the downvotes I've received in my short time here I just don't understand.  It's not going to scare me off, though, I'm loving the CRJ more and more, and looking forward to the expansion packs and whatever else our friends at Aerosoft might have in mind for future b1rds.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KevyKevTPA said:

The trend seems to be reversing, but some of the downvotes I've received in my short time here I just don't understand.  It's not going to scare me off, though, I'm loving the CRJ more and more, and looking forward to the expansion packs and whatever else our friends at Aerosoft might have in mind for future b1rds.

Don't worry, there's some very childish people that cannot accept reality...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Car147 said:

Don't worry, there's some very childish people that cannot accept reality...

Ain't that the truth.  And pretty much everywhere, it's my no means unique to the Aerosoft forums...

• Like 1
On 4/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Air Nostrum....

AirNostrum_004.jpg

AirNostrum_001.jpg

AirNostrum_002.jpg

AirNostrum_003.jpg

AirNostrum_005.jpg

Amazing!!! But one thing, that's the old livery, would be amazing if in the release of the CRJ-900/-1000 the actual and the old livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000.

I send some photos of the actual livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000.

maxresdefault.jpg

41184728651_deb47e0137_b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, lemansgarcia sagte:

Amazing!!! But one thing, that's the old livery, would be amazing if in the release of the CRJ-900/-1000 the actual and the old livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000.

I send some photos of the actual livery of the Air Nostrum CRJ-1000.

maxresdefault.jpg

41184728651_deb47e0137_b.jpg

That "old" Iberia is a real paradise bird, so we could not resist to bring that into MSFS as well. But the more modern paint scheme is just in the making here....

• Like 5
  • Developer
On 1.5.2021 at 17:46, Airhunter69 sagte:

The actual "new" LH colors have a slightly brighter blue tone and the EU flag next to the german flag. Only D-ACNM still runs this initial interim livery. 

That "blue" applied here is already the final color. We got the values from actual LH documentation. The darker blues were tested on Airbusses and Boeings.

A livery showing the EU-GERMAN-FLAG combination has been added to the product meanwhile...

DLH_DACNW.jpg

• Like 13
22 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

That "old" Iberia is a real paradise bird, so we could not resist to bring that into MSFS as well. But the more modern paint scheme is just in the making here....

I would agree - the classic Iberia Air Nostrum livery is lovely on the CRJ but the new one is equally is nice!

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Another livery is finished: AirCanada....

AirCanada_000.jpg

AirCanada_001.jpg

AirCanada_002.jpg

AirCanada_004.jpg

AirCanada_006.jpg

Stunning!! 

So excited for this now - Canada is stunning in MSFS from the few flights I've done so far and I'm looking forward to taking the stretch varients up with this paint scheme!

• Like 3

How is it possible to provide livery examples on Aerosoft model CRJ-900/1000 that doesnt exist yet, or have I misunderstood something here, are there betatester painters in action?

Åke

• Root Admin
50 minutes ago, Akki said:

How is it possible to provide livery examples on Aerosoft model CRJ-900/1000 that doesnt exist yet, or have I misunderstood something here, are there betatester painters in action?

Åke

Because these are not done by painters but by our developers.

• Like 2
On 7.5.2021 at 13:11, Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

That "blue" applied here is already the final color. We got the values from actual LH documentation. The darker blues were tested on Airbusses and Boeings.

A livery showing the EU-GERMAN-FLAG combination has been added to the product meanwhile...

DLH_DACNW.jpg

Ok, very cool! Was just asking since "NM" still has the old initial scheme.

I am really looking forword to this aircraft / addon. :) 

A stupid question. How long does it normaly take to creat a new aircraft for such a game? (Like from the blueprint until the end product when it gets released). 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Mkunz 98 said:

I am really looking forword to this aircraft / addon. :) 

A stupid question. How long does it normaly take to creat a new aircraft for such a game? (Like from the blueprint until the end product when it gets released). 

Oh….the CRJ story is a very long one with different iterations.

But if you start from scratch, with really nothing, a complex aircraft takes years. The coding of the systems takes the biggest part.

25 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Oh….the CRJ story is a very long one with different iterations.

But if you start from scratch, with really nothing, a complex aircraft takes years. The coding of the systems takes the biggest part.

Thank you for your reply and your job, 

Other question the time for creating airport?