9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And Delta....

Delta900_003.jpg

Delta900_002.jpg

Delta900_001.jpg

These are fabulous...too bad we don't have a great 3rd party DAL hub to fly them into/out of!  KATL is pretty good, so is Asobo's KSEA but we need KMSP, KSLC, KDTW, and we especially need KBOS (cannot wait for FlyTampa's).  So far, developers have given us some great UAL hubs, and AAL are getting better, but short for DAL for sure.  Great looking bird though! 👍

• Like 2
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First images of the larger versions. Next Liveries are SAS, Air Nostrum, Air France Hop! and a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint. All new fuselage, wings and belly.    

And here come SAS...    Stefan has been experimenting some more with textures and these latest models render faster and have smaller memory demands.    

V1.0.2.0 Update 2 - Changed ETA calculation to base on current UTC time instead of ATD - Fixed NAV frequencies on MCDU Radio Page showing 0.0 after LOC tuned - Fixed Coupled VNAV not initiating

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Quote: "Also the CRJ 550 doesn't have any toilets in the cabin"

This is a plain wrong assumption. The CRJ550 has its toilet at the aft end of the cabin in realworld.

Quote: "..also the emission texture in the CRJ-550 is the emission texture from the CRJ-700.."

This is a plain wrong assumption. The CRJ550 model got its realworld cabin layout also in our 3d model version which differs strongly from that of the 700. So the same emissive map on both models would never work here.

@Stefan Hoffmann CRJ-550 interior model doesn't have room in the model for a toilet anywhere There is a door at the back but the space between that and the cargo bay is less than a foot so impossible to fit a toilet.

And the CRJ-550 model has the same EXT_CABIN_EMSSIVE.PNG.DDS texture in it as the CRJ-700. There is something funky going on with the difference in the colourisation but the file is the same. Compare the DDS files and when you turn the cabin lights on, the lights are totally wrong on the bulkheads and the front bulkheads a totally black. I started creating a CRJ-550 cabin emissive texture from the albedo but never got around to finishing it.

On 28.4.2021 at 16:48, Mathijs Kok sagte:

And new LH colors.

CRJ_006 (1).jpg

CRJ_004 (1).jpg

CRJ_001 (1).jpg

CRJ_003 (1).jpg

CRJ_005 (2).jpg

CRJ_002 (1).jpg

The actual "new" LH colors have a slightly brighter blue tone and the EU flag next to the german flag. Only D-ACNM still runs this initial interim livery. 

On 29.4.2021 at 13:41, Puuhbear sagte:

Angekündigt und kommuniziert wurde, dass die 900/1000 Varianten zusätzlich zur 550/700  Version gibt mit einem Aufpreis. 

ich habe das so verstanden, dass man die 550/700 braucht und sich dann, wenn gewünscht, die 900/1000 dazukaufen kann. 

Super , danke für die Antwort, wenn dem so ist kaufe ich jetzt und warte auf das Update!

On 26.4.2021 at 14:23, Transair sagte:

how does the landing technique differ please?

As the CRJ 900 is longer and heavier you just can fly him into the ground without so many corrections in pitch only a short "pull" before touchdown.

The crj was lighter and you needed to break the descent rate before touchdown more active than on CRJ900 it has a higher pitch on landing. The shocks on main gear felt also harder so the landing technique was more "active" and difficult than CRJ 900 to make a smooth landing, in my opinion

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
On 26.4.2021 at 18:12, The Dude sagte:

So you flew them both every day... :)

Yes 23000 hours on CRJ 100 /200 /700 /900 /900NG altogether.

Presently sick at home for 2 years, can´t wait to get back again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Pilotrs said:

As the CRJ 900 is longer and heavier you just can fly him into the ground without so many corrections in pitch only a short "pull" before touchdown.

The crj was lighter and you needed to break the descent rate before touchdown more active than on CRJ900 it has a higher pitch on landing. The shocks on main gear felt also harder so the landing technique was more "active" and difficult than CRJ 900 to make a smooth landing, in my opinion

Terrific

thanks for that advice.  Can't wait to try both variants

On 4/30/2021 at 4:23 AM, BobbyFuzzy said:

It’s an additional buy. Think we’re looking at just under half of what the original addon cost. 

Thanks.  One the one hand it's a little disappointing, but on the other, I totally agree with it and am glad you're doing it.  After all, you guys deserve a paycheck, too.  I'm just a broke, greedy, unemployed, disabled, and poor b@stard who wants something for nothing, which is understandable given my circumstances, but I am happy to help you guys with your food budgets, and I say that sincerely.  No deception or smartassery is intended whatsoever.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Can someone, anyone please explain to me what it is I'm doing wrong that I'm getting downvoted left and right for what seem to me like reasonable comments.  Even if you're one of the people doing the downvoting, I am honestly just confused, and would like to know why.  PM me if you'd prefer (assuming this board has those, I'm a total noob here and don't even know that!).  If me being American isn't helping, ich var in Deutchland geboren, though my German skills are tenuous at best because my parents moved back to the states too soon, and it didn't have a chance to stick.

I realize just by posting this, I'm risking getting some more, but I really am just trying to go along so I can get along, and discuss one of my favorite addons for MSFS, and maybe get some help when I need it.

So please, somebody.  Anybody.  Help me out and explain to me where it is I'm making errors.

And here's a google translate version of this post:

Kann mir jemand bitte erklären, was ich falsch mache, dass ich links und rechts für etwas herabgestimmt werde, das mir vernünftig erscheint? Selbst wenn Sie einer der Leute sind, die das Downvoting durchführen, bin ich ehrlich gesagt nur verwirrt und würde gerne wissen warum. PM ich, wenn Sie es vorziehen würden (vorausgesetzt, dieses Board hat diese, ich bin ein absoluter Noob hier und weiß das nicht einmal!). Wenn ich Amerikaner bin, hilft das nicht, ich bin in Deutchland geboren, obwohl meine Deutschkenntnisse bestenfalls gering sind, weil meine Eltern zu früh in die Staaten zurückgekehrt sind und es keine Chance gab, zu bleiben. Ich erkenne, dass ich nur durch das Posten riskiere, etwas mehr zu bekommen, aber ich versuche wirklich nur mitzumachen, damit ich miteinander auskommen und eines meiner Lieblings-Addons für MSFS diskutieren und vielleicht Hilfe bekommen kann, wenn ich es brauche. Also bitte, jemand. Irgendjemand. Helfen Sie mir und erklären Sie mir, wo ich Fehler mache.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Interesting, apparently this board auto-translates, because what I posted in German, I see in English.  That's actually pretty cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

KevykevTPA:

Don't think you're doing anything wrong. Not sure why "they" are downvoting you.  If Matthias jumps in, you have a problem!!

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Kamil M said:

I'm happy to see these screenshots but I would rather have functional CRJ7 before this releases 

7 weeks has passed since update and cjr7 still zigzags, still cannot fly ILS glide slope constantly flying under it. Sometimes even dives to the ground as soon as APPR button is pressed or just flies level instead of 3deg glide slope. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3
7 hours ago, piotrmkg said:

7 weeks has passed since update and cjr7 still zigzags, still cannot fly ILS glide slope constantly flying under it. Sometimes even dives to the ground as soon as APPR button is pressed or just flies level instead of 3deg glide slope. 

I had that issue last night with the ils 04 into KLGA. It caught the GS and then decided to nose dive, the work around is just disengage the AP and recapture the GS manually l, then re-engage the AP. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1