I am really looking forward to the release of CRJ 900/1000. I just can't wait till cross a puddle called Baltic Sea while flying from Danzig to Arlanda or Kastrup :)

28 minutes ago, SROSKEN said:

i think we are close to release of the crj 900/1000

1 minute ago, Tang0 said:

Yes. I think a release this month is realistic.

On the Airbuses thread someone asked this week if they’ll be a June release and Mathijs responded saying he hopes for the release of the 900/1000 in June 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, SROSKEN said:

Btw in crj 700 iv got a bug when i plug my thrustmaster tca throtlle quadrant crj is dont seeing the throtlle pluged but in other planes it works 

This is a preview topic for the 900/1000, not a support topic for the 550/700.

Please post your support request into the correct area of this forum.

The more I wait for this the more impatient I become 😂 not because I want it now, but because I'm genuinely so excited for the add-on -900/1000! 

The CRJ very quickly became my favourite MSFS aircraft after release and this is going to open up more opportunities for routes all over the world! Keep up the great work, I really can't wait to fly with it!

• Like 11

I've been following this thread for a while.  The release date is very close, but we still haven't seen the 1000 version.  This adds to the excitement.  Hope we see you soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, murat006 said:

Actually, I don't think at the thursday. Because, we saw so little thing. But, I hope see next week.

true....the MSFS PMDG DC-6 will be out on Friday, so that will give us something to do :) :) 

• Upvote 1

First one,

"Restez hors de portée de la porte lors de l'ouverture"

Second,

"Prudence lorsque vous retirez le panneau d'accès lourd(pds 4.2Kg)"

Would need to know more about heavy access panel though.

and last one :

"Attention - Pour les opérations de remorquage avec barre de remorquage celle-ci ne doit pas dépasser la ligne rouge"

Those are pretty close translations. However i would need to check again with some colleagues as most french speaking airports still use english decals for those kind procedures.

Brgds

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
22 minutes ago, Mehdi Goucha said:

Those are pretty close translations. However i would need to check again with some colleagues as most french speaking airports still use english decals for those kind procedures.

Thanks! We are sure they are in French on the aircraft btw.

1 hour ago, Tang0 said:

I am really looking forward for the expansion package! 

Likewise. The routes I like flying are serviced mostly by 900s, and I love the tiny bit of performance challenge it carries for hot high and short runways.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 11:33 PM, amahran said:

Likewise. The routes I like flying are serviced mostly by 900s, and I love the tiny bit of performance challenge it carries for hot high and short runways.

I flew in and out of EDDM this weekend - the number of CRJ7/9/X's in operation there was just unbelievable, the CRJ definitely outnumbered Airbus and Boeing aircraft.

I was nice to see a busy EDDM again, even though the vast majority of aircraft were small short hop jets. Looking forward to the CRJ9.

• Like 1

I assume the SAS CRJ900 was a screen dump from FSX Hans, or are you a beta tester? I had this baby in FSX and look forward to the new MSFS release.