I am really looking forward to the release of CRJ 900/1000. I just can't wait till cross a puddle called Baltic Sea while flying from Danzig to Arlanda or Kastrup :)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First images of the larger versions. Next Liveries are SAS, Air Nostrum, Air France Hop! and a nice SkyWest 35th anniversary paint. All new fuselage, wings and belly.    

And here come SAS...    Stefan has been experimenting some more with textures and these latest models render faster and have smaller memory demands.    

V1.0.2.0 Update 2 - Changed ETA calculation to base on current UTC time instead of ATD - Fixed NAV frequencies on MCDU Radio Page showing 0.0 after LOC tuned - Fixed Coupled VNAV not initiating

Posted Images

vor 26 Minuten, SROSKEN sagte:

i think we are close to release of the crj 900/1000

Yes. I think a release this month is realistic.

28 minutes ago, SROSKEN said:

i think we are close to release of the crj 900/1000

1 minute ago, Tang0 said:

Yes. I think a release this month is realistic.

On the Airbuses thread someone asked this week if they’ll be a June release and Mathijs responded saying he hopes for the release of the 900/1000 in June 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, SROSKEN said:

Btw in crj 700 iv got a bug when i plug my thrustmaster tca throtlle quadrant crj is dont seeing the throtlle pluged but in other planes it works 

This is a preview topic for the 900/1000, not a support topic for the 550/700.

Please post your support request into the correct area of this forum.

The more I wait for this the more impatient I become 😂 not because I want it now, but because I'm genuinely so excited for the add-on -900/1000! 

The CRJ very quickly became my favourite MSFS aircraft after release and this is going to open up more opportunities for routes all over the world! Keep up the great work, I really can't wait to fly with it!

• Like 8