Lot of realism problems in the new Madrid airport

Hello.

Yesterday i was very excited because, finally, we get the LEMD airport in xplane. I bought it, but, to my surprise, it had a lot of basic errors, and, sincerely, the experience is not good (the free version in the org is more realistic). Taxiways missing markings, not realistic markings at all. And come on... landing markings on runways 36R/L and 14R/L, really?

I like to made and modify airports in WED, and i was thinking, is it possible to open the Madrid airport and try to modify it with your permission and your help? Come on Aerosoft, lets going to make people enjoy this airport, it cost about 30$...

We are in contact and I'll wait for an answer, i really want to help you and help the community.
Thanks for your work.

Please login to display this image.

17 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

we will read this Forum (for the Madrid Posts) and will send the problems to the developers (for a possible update....).

Greets Heinz

Thank you Heinz.

I'm going to try to make a list here posting all the things that i think should be modify (all my sim colleagues are invited to post here too what they think or how LEMD should be improved)

As i said in my first post, there is no way for a "possible update", Madrid airport NEEDS to be update.

Again, thank you for your work!

HI There, 

I am Emma i am part of the team who converted Sim-Wings Madrid to X Plane , There is something people are not taking into account, this is a Direct Conversion from the Prepar3D Version, and not a representation of Madrid in 2020, Any inaccuracies in the P3D version are brought over to the X Plane version because of this being a DIRECT Conversion of the Original Product,  we do not make changes to adapt it to a new version because the data is something we do not have and are not hired to do. Having said that, if you want to Edit your copy that is up to you, But you will NOT be able to upload the version you have changed.

I Hope this helps explain some small errors in the Airport, this is something that can not be helped as the Original product is from around 2017, 

Emma Bentley

Windsock Simulations

2 hours ago, WindsockSimulations said:

HI There, 

I am Emma i am part of the team who converted Sim-Wings Madrid to X Plane , There is something people are not taking into account, this is a Direct Conversion from the Prepar3D Version, and not a representation of Madrid in 2020, Any inaccuracies in the P3D version are brought over to the X Plane version because of this being a DIRECT Conversion of the Original Product,  we do not make changes to adapt it to a new version because the data is something we do not have and are not hired to do. Having said that, if you want to Edit your copy that is up to you, But you will NOT be able to upload the version you have changed.

I Hope this helps explain some small errors in the Airport, this is something that can not be helped as the Original product is from around 2017, 

Emma Bentley

Windsock Simulations

1 hour ago, WindsockSimulations said:

Brief Update, We are going to fix the runways to be Accurate with no more touch down zones on the the other Runways which don't have them, so that should be uploaded today for everyone to use,

Hello, Emma, first of all, thank you for your work and for the fix you are going to do, I really appreciate it.

I totally understand that you were hired to convert the airport without making any changes, it makes sense. All my comments are aimed at the aerosoft team, because they are the main sellers of the airport, and, nowhere in the description does it say that it is a conversion of the Prepar3D version based in 2017... They are selling the Madrid airport, and it is their job (in my opinion) to provide the clients the best product. As I said, i know it's V1.0, but I think they can improve the airport to make it more realistic and updated to how it looks now.

I hope aerosoft listen us and keep improving LEMD.

Thank you :)

• Administrator

Hello,

we (Aerosoft) cannot edit the airport. We are not the developer for P3D and not for X-Plane 11. We are only the reseller and as I know, also it is not allowed for us to edit the airport.

So only the developers can change the airport.

Greets heinz

54 minutes ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

we (Aerosoft) cannot edit the airport. We are not the developer for P3D and not for X-Plane 11. We are only the reseller and as I know, also it is not allowed for us to edit the airport.

So only the developers can change the airport.

Greets heinz

Hello Heinz, my apologies, didn't knew it.

Then, in my last message change aerosoft for sim-wings :P

• Developer
On 22.4.2021 at 13:30, WindsockSimulations sagte:

We are going to fix the runways to be Accurate with no more touch down zones on the the other Runways which don't have them, so that should be uploaded today for everyone to use,

Don't forget to resize the asphalt texture. 🙂

Archived