Navigraph navdata transition multi selection

9 minutes ago, rwilsonlj said:

Just loaded AIRAC 2105 using the Aerosoft specific downloader from Navigraph. If this was in the manual, I missed it. It loaded properly except for duplicating the arrival. I moved the second FMA transition and overwrote the first one and then I had 3 arrivals. I re-entered the arrival again from scratch and then it was OK. Not sure what is happening here. Another dumb question, how do you change the settings to get the aircraft to load cold and dark instead of having to set it after it loads?

Thanks to all for the assistance. 

The bottom of the EFB on the page with the states is your startup state..

17 minutes ago, rwilsonlj said:

Just loaded AIRAC 2105 using the Aerosoft specific downloader from Navigraph. If this was in the manual, I missed it. It loaded properly except for duplicating the arrival. I moved the second FMA transition and overwrote the first one and then I had 3 arrivals. I re-entered the arrival again from scratch and then it was OK. Not sure what is happening here. Another dumb question, how do you change the settings to get the aircraft to load cold and dark instead of having to set it after it loads?

Thanks to all for the assistance. 

Not sure about the multiple arrivals. One thing that is not uncommon even in the real airplane is when the last waypoint of a STAR or enroute segment is the same as the first waypoint of an approach. In this case the waypoint will appear twice on the LEGS page, separated by a discontinuity. If this happens, just move the lower waypoint up to overwrite the upper one, (which also clears the discontinuity), then press EXEC.

The default startup state is on the EFB. It is on the same page where you can select the current state - it the the lowermost of the blue buttons. Pressing it will not change the current aircraft state. It takes effect on the next load.

Archived