NEW AEROSOFT MADRID LEMD XP11

Hi all I've installed and paid for the new madrid airport for aerosoft, as the instructions say I got the two folders on custom scenery, I have aswell SAM livery as it requires, the only thing is I go to x plane11 and it says that the madrid lemd airport n1 folder can't read correct so there is not scenery showing on the sim, It could be me doing something wrong, because when I bought it there were 2 downloads{airport} and [mesh], the airport and the mesh ortho, which I don't really know where does the ortho folder goes but if that is not the issue then i don't know

• Administrator

Hello,

only the 01-Airport and the 02-Mesh folders have to be copied into the Custom Scenery folder.

The Othto4XP patch folder is only for users who have installed an own photoscenery with Ortho4XP in this area.

Also the SAM plugin must be installed.

Best way do it with the SAM2 Suite:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam2-suite/

Greets Heinz

4 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

only the 01-Airport and the 02-Mesh folders have to be copied into the Custom Scenery folder.

The Othto4XP patch folder is only for users who have installed an own photoscenery with Ortho4XP in this area.

Also the SAM plugin must be installed.

Best way do it with the SAM2 Suite:

Greets Heinz

I have the SAM plugin installed but the sim keeps saying there was an error reading the file 01-Airport and I don’t know what is wrong because I paid for it and is a shame if I can’t use it

• Administrator

May an antivir program has blocked files?

Please send us the Log file (Log.txt from the installed X-Plane 11 Folder) as an attachement.

may be we see a problem in it.

I have downloaded the Madrid Airport an cannot recreate a problem here with the 01-Airport folder...

Greets Heinz

Hi ! I have a question, where can I find the Patch file for the Ortho4XP scenery? As my Patches: Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 02 - Mesh/ + 40-010 / + 40-004 folder is empty, there is no file in it to create ortho.

vor 27 Minuten, Antoni Merek sagte:

Hi ! I have a question, where can I find the Patch file for the Ortho4XP scenery? As my Patches: Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 02 - Mesh/ + 40-010 / + 40-004 folder is empty, there is no file in it to create ortho.

You have to download it seperately. You will find it in your invoice

7 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

May an antivir program has blocked files?

Please send us the Log file (Log.txt from the installed X-Plane 11 Folder) as an attachement.

may be we see a problem in it.

I have downloaded the Madrid Airport an cannot recreate a problem here with the 01-Airport folder...

Greets Heinz

Hi here is my log text from my xp11 for you to have a look thanks

Log.txt

Hi there, I got my copy from the xplane store, I assume there wont be a problem with that, and i got a link to both the scenery and the patch (why was it delivered like that???).

Thing is, i reckon within the patch the osm and tif files missing in Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 02 - Mesh/ + 40-010 / + 40-004 ,   I assume I have to place those two files in that

folder .... but then what? I still cant see my ortho4xp scenery outsite the airport's boundaries.

I've placed the folders in different ways, both 01 (airport) and 02 (mesh) on the top, within that order, it doesnt work (and I think this wouldnt work anyway due to xplane's scenery hierarchy)

I've placed 01 (airport) on the top of the ini file and the 02 (mesh with the patch files included) right under spanish ortho4xp scenery, doesnt work either.

Did you guys compose any info on how to install this patch in the pdf or somewhere else? I cant really see it.

By the way, forcing the airport runways NOT TO follow the terrain contours fixes the whole thing and you can merge this scenery and the ortho4xp without issues,

but that messes with orbx la palma ,, and only god knows what other airports next to the sea...

• Administrator

Hello LuisO,

please open for a new question (instead of an answer) a new Topic (Start new Topic).

Its easyer to answer as if you use another topic (Question) from another user for your new question.

Thank you.

Heinz

• Administrator

Hello Biel Vasquez,

thanks for the Log file.

But there I see that you have a very old SAM plugin installed. (v 1.1). Actual it is v 2...

Best way is to install SAM with the SAM2 Suite. Delete the old SAM befor (but may be make a backup).

And I see , that you have installed another LEMD Madrid: /LEMD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas/

And there is an old Aerosoft LEMD installed too: Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid/

But no new Madrid (01-Airport and 02 mesh).

Greets Heinz

6 minutes ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello LuisO,

please open for a new question (instead of an answer) a new Topic (Start new Topic).

Its easyer to answer as if you use another topic (Question) from another user for your new question.

Thank you.

Heinz

Gotcha, will do. Thx.

2 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello Biel Vasquez,

thanks for the Log file.

But there I see that you have a very old SAM plugin installed. (v 1.1). Actual it is v 2...

Best way is to install SAM with the SAM2 Suite. Delete the old SAM befor (but may be make a backup).

And I see , that you have installed another LEMD Madrid: /LEMD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas/

And there is an old Aerosoft LEMD installed too: Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid/

But no new Madrid (01-Airport and 02 mesh).

Greets Heinz

Thanks for looking to my log txt, but I deleted every single other old SAM plugin got the new one, and also deleted every other scenery of madrid before installing this one, I don’t know why is it not showing on the log text, thanks

2 minutes ago, Biel Vazquez said:

Thanks for looking to my log txt, but I deleted every single other old SAM plugin got the new one, and also deleted every other scenery of madrid before installing this one, I don’t know why is it not showing on the log text, thanks

It says the log text was las modified in November 2020 for some reason

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

Archived