Location where to import Sim brief flp

Barry Vernick

The instructions say to use simbrief downloader and place the flight plan into the folder named work. I have no such folder. The closest I come is to a folder named work-default. When trying to load the flight plan into FMS  I get an error that says load error. So then I created a new folder that is named work and still get the same error. My original file location looks like this: C:\Users\baver\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\aerosoft-crj\Work_Defaults

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is the correct folder and path:
...AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

this folder that you suggested: AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work  Does not exist on my computer. Instead I have a folder that ends with work_default. Should I create a new folder named work under the correct path?

Archived