Not able to power up CRJ500 or CRJ700

Hi,

Following the last update of MSFS and the performance issues, I have decided to do a full reinstall of the product (including addon). Every step was ok. I then changed the aircraft state of both aircraft in the EFB to cold and dark. Now I am not able to power up either of them , even the EFB does not power up.

Any hint?

Thanks a lot

Yes, nonetheless I have followed the tutorial and I enjoyed flying the CRJ’s

I had no problem up until I decided to uninstall MSFS as well as all addons including CRJ aircraft.

Now I still have issues with MSFS (micro-freeze), but since I have turn the aircraft to cold and dark and saved this option, when I load either airplane I am even not able to power up the EFB

thanks

thierry

Ok I think there is a bug with MSFS WU4 as the issue only happen while starting from a stand of LFMN.

I have now a way to overcome this issue. You can close the topic. Just hope in the near future I will be able to start a CRJ flight from LFMN

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure you updated to the latest version of the sim (this one is entirely through the Window's Store. See this: [RELEASE] Hotfix Now Available (1.15.8.0) - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums .

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic