PFPX unreadable file

Good Morning

some weeks ago i had an issue with flight simulator but could correct it. Nevertheless i found an issue i not had before.  I can not read ord update a file in the PFPX Data  like the Aircraft Types file. when opening i receive

Please login to display this image.

I assume that i have either a corrupted or missing FONT.  can someone help me in this matter

thanks for your support in advanced

brgds

werner

Please login to display this image.

• 1 year later...

Now that the original product has been discontinued, can this nonsense of keeping the encryption be removed, it would be a benefit to the users as they can then edit the files as they see fit to their satisfaction.

7 minutes ago, VP-BLX said:

Now that the original product has been discontinued, can this nonsense of keeping the encryption be removed, it would be a benefit to the users as they can then edit the files as they see fit to their satisfaction.

The product is not discontinued and can still be purchased, the encryption is to protect publisher data.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use