Probaply Bug

blntydmr

After the latest update when I open the sim  with crj7, hud was already open and I coudn't close it. I close the sim and  after the second attempt to looad plane everything was fine. After take off plane didn't follow the Lnav and I realize that there is duplicated fix point on sid prosedure (I also try the same flight path wit FBW and it is ok. There is no problem with sim or airac) Continue to climbing final FL390 but when I was reaching FL290, plane suddenly droping speed. (plane at autopilot, LNav mode, air status CAVOk and antiices off) I tried to give max power but nothing happened. Air speed came to 150 and descended FL250 and level at FL250  with airspeed 150. (There is no extreem outside atmospherich condition during those things happens) 5 minutes later plane start to fly normaly by itself, speed up and start to climb final flight Level. I think aerosoft shold prepare an update for fit with the FS2020 update. Thanks.

Archived