Manchester Airport Night Lighting

Hi Guys,

I have noticed recently at Manchester that my lighting at the airport is really dark/non existent at night.. I looked on the website and I don't think this is correct? Would someone please be able to assist? I can hardly see the aircraft which is such a shame...

Regards,

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am also having this issue where there is no night lighting in the Aerosoft Manchester airport which is a disappointment for a paid airport.

And I see there has been no answer or update to it. Any fix to this?

• Developer

I made a quick fix for this issue. Please do the following and report if it works as it should:

• Make sure you have the latest EGCC version installed (the fix may brake older versions)
  • Download "EGCC_Terminal_Lights_Fix.zip"
  • Open zip file
  • Copy "Earth nav data" and "objects" folders from the zip file into your "Aerosoft - EGCC Manchester - 2 - Airport" folder
  • Confirm file overwrite

EGCC_Terminal_Lights_Fix.zip

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I bought EGCC on 9th December 2021 on X-Plane Store.

Files are dated 10.11.2020. Is this the latest version?

The fix is not included and there is no folder terminal_lights within the objects folder.

I applied the fix and it seems to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Thomas

• Developer

I think the version in the org store is outdated but using the patch you should have the latest version now. There was a hotfix update some few month ago fixing this if I remember correctly, mybe this did not yet ship to the org store.

Anyway, using the old version and the fix in addition is exactly what you get when downloading the new version so you are up to date now.

🙂

Archived