Update on Twin Otter 1.10 update

Finn

Some good news:

We have recieved the external model files and all reported issues has been solved so far.

We also have a loadmanager that will be installed with the 1.10 update.

We still miss the internal model files, but I know that the developer is working on them.

We also miss the airfiles that goes with the new model files.

I don´t think You should have to wait long before the 1.10 update is ready, but we need offcourse to test the files when everything has been put together.

Regards

Finn "Wothan" Jacobsen

FTX ?

I don´t hope it will take a long time.

We are close, but as I said, we need to test it before release.

Even with the best testers, small issues might arise after release, but we don´t hope so ;-)

Regards

Finn

Finn

We have made some good progress today on the update.

The internal models are still beeing worked on and we have recieved a few airfiles today as well.

Demolitionman, thanks for offering Your help. I will inform Mathjis about using You as a betatester for the 1.10 update.

To be honest, I don´t think testing will be before the start of next week, cause we want to make a complete package before testing.

I know the 1.10 update was promised to be released for some weeks ago, but the task has been more complicated than we initially thought.

I think that all who has tried the flightmodel for the -300 old radios Twin Otter, from the 1.02 unofficial update, has to agree that it is worth waiting for the remaining versions to be fixed, as well as the other issues, wich have been fixed in the files that we are preparing now.

Best regards

Finn "Wothan" Jacobsen

Don't take it as a promise, but a friday release isn't unrealistic.

We have all model files ready now as well as all but one airfile.

The new loadmanager is close to be finished.

What is left, is a small issue with the glideslope indicator and the misaligned knobs on the modern twotter.

But do mind that friday can turn into tuesday if something goes wrong !

Regards

Finn

Doh! :roll: FTX is the best thing since sliced bread if you happen to own FSX and are a fan of down under.

I could say that I'm more patient since I got my wonderful Carenado Mooney but I still hope that friday will not turn into another friday that might turn into another tuesday that... :D

Doh! :roll: FTX is the best thing since sliced bread if you happen to own FSX and are a fan of down under.

Let us wait til it hit the servers and let us then decide how good it is :D

ITs out and its every thing they said it would be and more besides its fantastic I live down under and as someone said Microsoft left Aus a little on the bare side its not any more regards Mike :lol::lol::lol:

The question still remains, WHAT IS FTX??

Beside this is the Aerosoft Twin Otter Thread and FTX is not published by Aerosoft, try www.fullterrain.com . I am sorry for the link here but since the product name was mentioned and it is no competition product for an aerosoft addon I hope its ok.

If its ok, I'd show you what FTX is also showcasing a wonderful Aerosoft product...

Before...

786311Madness_03.jpg

After...

22733Madness_04.jpg

I hope, this is ok. If not, feel free to delete it. The Twotter fits right in there! Great fun now in FSX... :mrgreen: