Sound System Error.

firstcaptainjones

Hi Guys,

Looking for a little help or advice if i may,i had to do a complete reinstall of windows over the past few days.Before the reinstall all the buses where performing fine,

A318,A319,A320,A321 and the A330 no issues at all.After the reinstall of windows the A330 is fine,but the smaller buses are causing me problems,when the planes

are at the loading screen i get the message,sound system error,failed to fine media file,Base\Sound_ASC\ASC.PF.On.OnAuto.wav.I have tried 3 reinstalls of the smaller

buses,with the anti virus turned off,but still the same problem,sometimes the plane will load but sometimes it CTD with the faulting module KERNELBASE.dll,all planes 

are updated to the latest versions via the aerosoft updater,i have also unstalled FS2 Crew thinking that may be the problem,but no i cant seem to fix it,looking for something

i maybe doing wrong.

P3Dv4.5(latest version)

With Thanks,

Gary Jones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived