• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you insert a multiplayer section in topic?

To know who would like to multiplayer and around what time

• 2 weeks later...

Will. apart from thermal, also orographic support be simulated in future updates ?

I don't really know if it makes sense for the scenery area that comes with this simulator, but if there are hills it would be great to be able to get some of it 🙂

• Aerosoft
53 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Will. apart from thermal, also orographic support be simulated in future updates ?

I don't really know if it makes sense for the scenery area that comes with this simulator, but if there are hills it would be great to be able to get some of it 🙂

Not in this version. Indeed this is due to the choose of the area that is rather flat. 

Great Mathijs !

Perfectly understandable!

I look forward for the release - it's going to be my return to flight simulators :-)

• Aerosoft
33 minutes ago, jcomm said:

I look forward for the release - it's going to be my return to flight simulators 🙂

Exactly the kind of customer we had in mind.  Flightsims have become more and more complex and we feel that many people who do not take it extremely serious are left behind, something I see in many games. We felt there was room for a sim with a simple interface and a kick ass flight model.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Exactly the kind of customer we had in mind.  Flightsims have become more and more complex and we feel that many people who do not take it extremely serious are left behind, something I see in many games. We felt there was room for a sim with a simple interface and a kick ass flight model.

😉

Well, I amd that seasoned simmer, and rw pilot since 1980, who actually got bored /  hopeless about pretty much all alternatives presently available, excluding my good old Aerowinx PS1, then PSX.

MFS was the last drop in a filled with disappointment cup.. In 2012 I was tricked by MS FLIGHT... This time it was just way too much for me to deal with 😕

Then, after having used pretty much ALL glider simulators ever available for the PC, since the good old SFS, I am looking forward into this one, maybe simple from a "systems" pov, but probably much

more convincing from a "feel of flight" and basic gliding filed operations pov... 😉

try to select some resolution smaller than your native desktop (with fullscreen unchecked).. you will get a standard framed window that you can resize (or even maximize) to your needs..

Found a solution, used eyefinity in the Radeon software and then fiddled about with resolution scaling etc, the intro pages do not change but the aircraft image does, so I now seem to have a 3K plus resolution to fly with, can't find a way to move the external view from the middle but the brain gets used to it. It remains to be seen what this will do to other simulators.... I may have to fiddle about each time.

Archived