Bravo Throttle not working

I received my Bravo Throttle quadrant. Installed the software for the AFC Bridge. Started Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which then updated itself to World Update 4. Now the Throttle is showing in FS2020 but none of the Axes are working. I can calibrate them using the microsoft controller test routine hence they are physically working...

Now I see that there is an issue with the World Update 4 that anything in the Community folder needs to be removed - however the AFC bridge was installed. Looking at the contents manager, the AFC bridge and Frisian Islands which I bought directly from you are showing as "not installed".

What now? 

2 hours ago, Steve Paul said:

I received my Bravo Throttle quadrant. Installed the software for the AFC Bridge. Started Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which then updated itself to World Update 4. Now the Throttle is showing in FS2020 but none of the Axes are working. I can calibrate them using the microsoft controller test routine hence they are physically working...

Now I see that there is an issue with the World Update 4 that anything in the Community folder needs to be removed - however the AFC bridge was installed. Looking at the contents manager, the AFC bridge and Frisian Islands which I bought directly from you are showing as "not installed".

What now? 

What I've done is physically cleared the community folder. I have deinstalled the throttle quadrant and started FS2020. Still nothing. None of the axes are moving from within FS2020. So have decided to bite the bullet and reinstall all 171GB of FS2020.... 

Hello,

I had the same issue trying to configurate the Bravo Throttle for the CRJ. I mapped the two axis as indicated in the tutorial in MSFS2020 Options, but I got a message telling me that these axis were not recommended for this option. In the CRJ EFB, the axis were not recognized.

But here is the point : in MSFS Options menu, don't choose manually your axis in the list by clicking on its name ; click directly at the place where your new axis has to be selected, and move your throtlle : MSFS2020 will then recognize it instantly. And then, no problem to configurate these 2 axis in the CRJ. I don't know why, but it works like this... Perhaps this tip should be added in the tutorial, for dummy people like me...

Hope it will help,

Daniel.

PS : thanks to Aerosoft for the livery...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.