CRJ Causing MSFS To Crash During Loading After Latest Update 1.15.7.0

re84uk

32 minutes ago, EdwardS said:

I updated today and now my sim is crashing. I removed Spad.neXt from the community folder and MSFS will boot right up. So, for me it isn't the CRJ, it is something to do with this WASM issue that was introduced with the latest patch. Hopefully that may work for someone else too. I understand the problem is also being seen with Axis and OOhs.

Did you get out of the dev mode? and try?

IF you download the recent update from MS. 1.15.8.0

You would have solved this issue. I think they fixed it in today's patch

Manny

On 4/13/2021 at 5:51 PM, re84uk said:

Hi

It seems the CRJ is causing flight sim to crash after the latest update.  If I remove the CRJ from the community folder, the sim loads fine, however it will crash shortly after 'Checking for Updates' if the CRJ folder is present in the community folder.

Thanks

NO the CRJ is not causing the sim to crash.  Any and all WASM modules you have in your community folder (spadnext, aao etc) are causing the sim to crash.

Afeter the latest update when the sim open with crj7, hud was already open and I coudn't close it. I close the sim and  after the second attempt to looad plane everything was fine. After take off plane didn't follow the Lnav and I realize that there is duplicated fix point on sid prosedure (I also try the same flight path wit FBW and it is ok. There is no problem with sim or airac) Continue to climbing final FL390 but when I was reaching FL290, plane suddenly droping speed. (plane at autopilot, LNav mode, air status CAVOk and antiices off) I tried to give max power but nothing happened. Air speed came to 150 and descended FL250 and level at FL250  with airspeed 150. (There is no extreem outside atmospherich condition during those things happens) 5 minutes later plane start to fly normaly by itself, speed up and start to climb final flight Level. I think aerosoft shold prepare an update for fit with the FS2020 update. Thanks.

17 hours ago, Manny said:

Did you get out of the dev mode? and try?

I was going to test this but needed to take care of a project for the wife first, and broke my thumb in the process. Now the patch is out but, as you can guess, I'm in a bit of pain so probably won't be making a flight tonight. The pain killer they gave me works but it makes it difficult to focus. 

On 4/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, mtjones83 said:

Hi all,

If you are using FSUIPC or any other 3rd party add-ons or utilities which are Web Assembly modules (WASM) then this will likely be the cause of your CTDs!

Bug in the latest update has been acknowledged by Asobo in this thread here - let’s hope they resolve quickly with a hot fix as it seems to have rendered the sim 100% broken for a lot of people.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/standalone-wasm-modules-crash-the-simulator-after-latest-1-15-7-0-update/390552/4

Cheers,

Mike

Hi all,

MSFS have now hotfixed this and was released today:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/release-hotfix-now-available-1-15-8-0/392308

Hotfix available on MS Store and Steam - I don't believe there is an in-sim update, just from your game store. 
I've not tried it personally yet but hopefully with resolves all the WASM module issues. 

Thanks,

Mike

Archived