CRJ Technical Log

Richard Lund

In the Skywest Captain Videos which I enjoyed a lot and those by The Dude, in the REAL CRJ's the PIC in the Safety Checks has to verify the aircraft is safe to fly and all manuals are onboard.  Wanting to follow the checks as in Real Life, I spent a few hours first on Google and then in Excel creating a "real" Technical Log that can be filled in; converted to a pdf and then selected by key stroke along with the FOM and the QRH manuals  with a program called KV10 which will display them on the screen.  I am going to continue working on the Technical Log which BTW is a real CAA-NZ document I found online as a pdf and then converted into an Excel spreadsheet that can be filled in.  It is so definitely a beta right now because I am re-learning Excel being away from programming in it for over 15 years now but I will be sharing its updates here with the club.  KV10 is available for free download at Simviation. The technical log can be used for the Airbus as well as any other aircraft you choose. 

CA006-Technical-Log.pdf

Archived