CRJ "not installed" status after World Update occurred today

Andrea P.

I have both Steam and Store versions of MSFS.

I have the free Paderborn installed. It is shown as not installed. (Also no other item in Community folder shows as installed.

I have the CRJ also installed and it is listed as not installed.

Both are in the Community folder.

I moved them to a safe place and restarted MSFS.

No items listed.

Shut down sim, put them back and restarted.

Listed as not installed.

Removed from Community folder.

Re-installed CRJ using installer.

Started MSFS but still listed as not installed.

Asobo messed something up again, it appears.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I really think you need to take this up with Microsoft as we simply have zero control over this. There is nothing we can do, nothing we can advise. 

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The messed everyone up :)

All the WASM modules are Crashing the Sim --- Spad, AAO, FSUIPC the RealSimGear...etc...  And they were warned about it over a week ago by beta testers that had to remove all of these to stop the sim from crashing...

Sorry you guys are going to get nailed with another storm thanks to Sim issues... :(  

5 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

The messed everyone up :)

All the WASM modules are Crashing the Sim --- Spad, AAO, FSUIPC the RealSimGear...etc...  And they were warned about it over a week ago by beta testers that had to remove all of these to stop the sim from crashing...

Sorry you guys are going to get nailed with another storm thanks to Sim issues... :(  

Apparently the WASM issue affects stand-alone modules written in WASM, but not aircraft that includes WASM code. I have done two CRJ flights since the update today, and both were fine with no crashes.

However, I know that many CRJ customers with external panels or custom controllers have been using AAO or SPAD to interface with the aircraft systems, and people with those kind of setups probably will be impacted by the new MSFS WASM problem. 

I have 60GB of stuff in my Community folder. All my files show as “not installed” in the content manager. 
But they all work. I guess it’s just a minor bug. 

• Add-ons/Sceneries/Liveries installed in the Community folder may appear as "Not installed" in Content Manager.
    Workaround: Your community content is installed and usable in Microsoft Flight Simulator. We are currently investigating this issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

source

• Herman changed the title to CRJ "not installed" status after World Update occurred today
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived