Plane keeps zigzagging when meeting a waypoint

I'm not sure if this is the exact issue being discussed here or not, but here's a video I recorded today of my plane wobbling back and forth while trying to fly in a straight line with the autopilot.

1 hour ago, Aplato said:

I'm not sure if this is the exact issue being discussed here or not, but here's a video I recorded today of my plane wobbling back and forth while trying to fly in a straight line with the autopilot.

If i see it correct you are flying North with a tailwind. That is a different issue .... but just as wobbly 😬

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Hans believes he understands the mechanics behind this now.  A new build will be tested soon.

Good to hear 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Any news ? I am starting to regret buying Aerosoft's aircraft. I paid half price of the sim to find myself with a plane that's not flying well almost 2 months after its released. 

That's a shame. 

On 4/21/2021 at 3:33 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Hans believes he understands the mechanics behind this now.  A new build will be tested soon.

Not sure if everyone caught this so I gave it a bump.

• Deputy Sheriffs
26 minutes ago, William Bercaw said:

Not sure if everyone caught this so I gave it a bump.

No need to bump. As Mathijs said, Hans is checking this, but this is not done in a minute.

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

No need to bump. As Mathijs said, Hans is checking this, but this is not done in a minute.

Nope indeed … the claim that Hans “understood the meganics” was 10 days ago 😬 …. Product is sold for while also … and the issue has been reported for weeks and weeks.

sure I understand it takes time … but after weeks of zigzagging a fix is appreciated 

4 hours ago, DGH said:

Nope indeed … the claim that Hans “understood the meganics” was 10 days ago 😬 …. Product is sold for while also … and the issue has been reported for weeks and weeks.

sure I understand it takes time … but after weeks of zigzagging a fix is appreciated 

Yep. Knowing that they are working on the next versions of the CRJ, -900. Would it be flyable or will they let us buy the product unfinished like the 550/700 ?

I was fully hopeful in aerosoft work, but my trust is starting to go away.

On 21.4.2021 at 11:33, Mathijs Kok sagte:

It's a little bit a shame, no solution after 15 days but advertising the extension pack.

Would you sell this pack with the same bugs and glitches?

Even if no date on when to expect a fix can be shared - it's really been a while now and any additional communication towards the community on such hot topics and next patches would be great. Is a fix in the final stages of testing? Are you still facing any unforeseen difficulties? Any other cool updates to the plane that are being worked on?

Having said that - love everything else about the plane!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
3 hours ago, bowston81 said:

Should we start sharing massively our bad experience with Aerosoft on various MSFS's facebook group ?

Is that a threat? 

Could it you have missed that we have a solid patch but have to wait for SU4 before we can release it? 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

<Snip>

Could it you have missed that we have a solid patch but have to wait for SU4 before we can release it? 

I missed it! Was actually looking out for it, too...

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

K ... so if i am interpreting correctly ...

Sim update 4 is released the 25th ... then you need to test it in SU4 .... then you have to wait for Microsoft to upload.

So we are talking about another 3 to 4 weeks on a patch .. despite you already "have a solid patch" ?

So I paid for a working product in March .. already have to wait for a "wobble patch" for weeks .. and now even weeks longer because for Aerosoft it is a  "big drain on resources" to release it 2 weeks before SU4 ???

Is this real ? 

If released today  i can at least enjoy a working product for 14 days !!  (can't though ... even if bought directly from AS )?

Perhaps move recourses from other products to CRJ or something ? 

Believe me the next WU will brake other things in the CRJ probably. We have seen this routine since day one.

But in 3 to 4 weeks .... are you then scared to release a patch and are you then going to wait for the next WU update ( just 2 or 3 weeks later ) ... come one .

One thing for sure .... i will not be buying the 900/1000 anymore.

I like the CRJ as a product ... but how this is handled ..  is not very good

• Aerosoft

The release of the update is planned at the same time as SU4. I am very sorry you are unhappy how it is handled. It will not change our plans however. We have excellent reasons for that, I am just not able to share all of  those with you.  But the simple fact it is that we have to coordinate with Microsoft on the release. 

As this topic is rapidly sliding out of control I am closing it. 

Archived