• Aerosoft

I agree with Dave.
Please see those two tutorials.
They will allow you to use the standard MSFS capabilities for as much functions as possible

and cover the remaining ones not (yet) implemented in the sim by using AxisAndOhs :  

Just be aware that until MS will release a fix, the methods based on LVAR access will not work, as, since the Word Update IV, stand-alone WASM modules cause the simulator to crash.

Unfortunately, this means that my CRJ will stay grounded until it works again. Having flown with full support for my hardware, there is no way I am going to fly the CRJ without it.  

The creator of AAO has helpfully added an update which includes instructions for a very hacky workaround while Asobo work on a fix should you wish to give it a go.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/598916-aao-and-the-latest-msfs-wasm-module-trouble/page/2/#comments

I can confirm that my CRJ bindings are back in action.

Yep, no problems with LVAR access using AAO with the fix provided.  One note, run the fix installer and select on one aircraft at a time, and that include selecting either the 700 or 550 first.  Do NOT try and fix all aircraft at once.

• Aerosoft
On 17.4.2021 at 01:02, Crabby sagte:

Yep, no problems with LVAR access using AAO with the fix provided.  One note, run the fix installer and select on one aircraft at a time, and that include selecting either the 700 or 550 first.  Do NOT try and fix all aircraft at once.

Thanks Crabby.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/15/2021 at 7:38 AM, HighFlyer51 said:

Just be aware that until MS will release a fix, the methods based on LVAR access will not work, as, since the Word Update IV, stand-alone WASM modules cause the simulator to crash.

Unfortunately, this means that my CRJ will stay grounded until it works again. Having flown with full support for my hardware, there is no way I am going to fly the CRJ without it.  

A  Hotfix was released a couple of days ago to do this. It's only done through the Windows Store applet, so unlike the big updates, the sim won't download and install further code before completing loading.

[RELEASE] Hotfix Now Available (1.15.8.0) - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

4 hours ago, Herman said:

A  Hotfix was released a couple of days ago to do this. It's only done through the Windows Store applet, so unlike the big updates, the sim won't download and install further code before completing loading.

[RELEASE] Hotfix Now Available (1.15.8.0) - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Yep and all is back to working normally, at least on my end. 

Archived