Missing SIDs and STARs in A320 Professional

tonyc

I have just reinstalled the above in a general reinstallation of P3Dv4.5.

I thought I checked all the right boxes and did a specific Navigraph update. I also checked that the latest data was in the A3XX/Navigraph folder. The aircraft MCDU however shows no SID or STAR options only runway and VIA options for the arrival airport.

I feel sure that there must be a box I haven't checked somewhere but simply can't find it. I did check the Navigraph option in the Configurator I found from the Start Menu options but that hasn't helped.

Any thoughts gratefully received!

Tony

No problem.

I just flew from Faro to Gatwick. Out of Faro I could choose runway 28 and my plan had EVURA as the first waypoint. No SIDs were available.

Into Gatwick I could choose 26L and the VIA option gave me WILLO which indeed gave me the correct course onto the ILS via MAY. What I could not get was any STAR option leading onto WILLO from my final waypoint of OTMET.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No idea why this is not working for you:

- changed my cycle to navigraph

- loaded the aircraft at Faro (LPFR)

- INIT page: LPFR/EGKK

- F-PLN Page: Departure LPFR, RWY 28 and this is what I get:

Please login to display this image.

Aaaargh!

I can see what I HAVE NOT done Otto!

I didn't use the "lateral" arrow keys to move to SIDs and STARs. I guess its been a while since I used this aircraft and to be honest my ageing brain is still in the days of the Extended versions which didn't have that method.

So sorry to have wasted your time and thank you so much for giving up your Sunday to help me.

Tony 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived