Reinstalling / Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Reinstalling / Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 I have a problem. I bought a new PC and went to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 again, a product I purchased at the Aerosoft Shop.
The order number is: 5375341690.
After inserting the 10 (ten) DVDs into the PC, when I entered the CODE that comes with the DVDs, I received a message that informs me that the code was not accepted. I would be grateful if you gave me the solution to be able to have the SIMULATOR installed again.
My thanks
Jorge Pimentel

Hi there. The code is a one-time use code, which only connects MSFS with your Microsoft account. It is essential that you use this same MS account for your new PC. For the reinstallation process to continue you just need to open the MS Store app, find MSFS in MyLibrary and click install. For the "official" information from MS, please check out the link below. You can enter the list at step 6.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017701559

Regards,

Kunta

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived