PFPX freezes when computing flight

Just tried the following route with the 747BCF and BDSF profiles and PFPX freezes up when clicking compute flight. Tried with cost indexes and without to no avail.

Route: KJFK-KMIA 

WAVEY EMJAY J174 ORF ISO J121 CHS CAKET Q97 KENLL OMN HILEY7

1 hour ago, sho69607 said:

with the 747BCF and BDSF profiles

Source of the performance files ?

Tested the default 747 freighter without any issue here.

Could this be freezing because I am trying to calculate the flightplan with p3d running? I noticed PFPX runs very slow if P3D happens to be hammering Core 0 at the same time.

22 hours ago, sho69607 said:

Could this be freezing because I am trying to calculate the flightplan with p3d running? I noticed PFPX runs very slow if P3D happens to be hammering Core 0 at the same time.

Depending on your machine, PFPX may take some decent amount of memory, however if your computer is able to handle P3D+web browser together, it sure should handle PFPX+P3D.

What does your task manager say?

17 hours ago, FlyPrecisely said:

Depending on your machine, PFPX may take some decent amount of memory, however if your computer is able to handle P3D+web browser together, it sure should handle PFPX+P3D.

What does your task manager say?

I have an i9-10900k. P3d is using 100% of core zero so if PFPX is also using that core, maybe there is an issue? I have Process Lasso so maybe I can try using an affinity mask for either p3d or pfpx.

Archived