NavDataPro and MSFS integration?

Lately, we've seen Navigraph integration to the excellent Working Title CJ4, and recently also to FBW A32NX. I'm curious if there are plans from Aerosoft to integrate NDP similarly, so that the charts could be used direct from the plane cockpit in the mentioned aircraft or the CRJ?

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Charts in the cockpit are not possible for add-ons using C++, at this moment it is only possible with the simpler HMTL/Javascript/

I see, thanks for the answer. I presume what you meant that the CRJ uses C++, and currently it is not possible to implement NDP Charts there, but only on the planes that use HTML/Javascript for displaying purposes, like FBW A32NX or WT CJ4. So are there plans for that? I'm asking, because I like the Lido charts you provide, but currently there is only a possibility to use Jeppesen charts as an integrated solution.

• Aerosoft

No it has nothing to do with the source of the data, it has to do with the fact C++ code runs in a sandbox and can't communicate. If an aircraft can get charts there is no technical reason why that would not be NavDataPro charts. more or less the same system and we galdly assist when asked.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived