VDGS isn't working, will it be fixed?

Aleksandar.vu

Hi, 

I bought the Trondheim and Padaborn Airports for the MSFS 2020 in the Marketplace. In the product details I saw, that the VDGS should work. But they don't. 

F.e. in Padaborn Gate 4-6 they should work, but sometimes they are flying and they don't show the VDGS. Same in Trondheim. I tried it on every Gate but it doesn't work.

Does anyone have the same issiue? Is it because of SDK limitations? Will it be working in the future, and will those bugs be fixed?

• Developer

Hi, there was an issue preventing the VDGS at these airports to display correctly after after sim-update 3.
This has been fixed in the latest versions of Trondheim (1.0.7.0) and Paderborn (1.0.4.0), though the update has yet been released in the in-game store as far as I'm aware.

If you wish, the Paderborn scenery can be downloaded from here and then updated through the ASupdater tool.

Note that the VDGS guidance behave and spawn in a similar way to the default ground crew marshallers, here's a bit more detail on this.

Ok thank you. But why is this update not availible in the marketplace? I have the version 1.0.6.0 for Trondheim and 1.0.3.0 for Paderborn. The sim says, that i already have the latest version. So why do I not get this updates? Are they delayed?

• Developer

The updates needs to be processed by Microsoft before they're available in the marketplace, so there's a delay there compared to updates released through the Aerosoft Updater.

Ok. Do you know how long it will be till the ingame release of this updates? Will it take days or weeks or longer?

PS: Jo you are making great stuff with your scenerys. Go on like that :) and thank you for your help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The delay is entirely at Microsoft's end, so best to ask there. I recall something on their support forum about a schedule for posting updates, possibly on certain Thursdays. You could search/look around there and see what you can learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived